Jump to content

Too Cute . . .


MrM

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been laughing my butt of at this for a couple of days. These two cute dudes are soooo totally clueless, particularly the teenaged older brother. OMG! HAHAHAHA!      

The boys in this video are not only adorable, but also admirable for their honesty and straightforward response to the order to "slap her!"  

LOL!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhmigod, I'm old! Hahaha! Hilarious!   Have you ever seen this one? ::Cracks up:: 'Texting'??? Hahahahaha!!!   https://youtu.be/XkuirEweZvM

Posted Images

On 1/12/2019 at 5:59 PM, Asher25 said:

 

You want a confession?? My very first time I ever thought a boy was cute or anyone for that matter, I was idk I was 7 and I saw the Never Ending Story and when I saw Atreyu while riding on his horse waving.... I instantly stopped lol I WISH someone recorded me I would’ve loved to see my face  freeze & me instantly stop whatever I was doing and just stare at the living room tv. I was so lovestruck I didn’t know WHAT was happening.

 

anigif_enhanced-3890-1427242996-4.gif?cr

 

 

 

:heart: Awwwww! Yeah, between Noah Hathaway being a cutie and Lamahl from Kajagoogoo doing the title song, I got hit both ways with Neverending Story. I was first introduced to him as ‘Boxey’ on Battlestar Galactica TOS. He and I are about the same age so when Neverending Story came out, Noah was 13-14 too. He became a real heartthrob in the 80s. Here is a collage of him from ‘Boxey’ on up to today. He’s ruggedly handsome these days. A classic ‘Otter’ :gikkle:

ZfWwiRW.jpg

My first 7 year old crush was Luke Skywalker himself! Especially when I saw him in this scene for the first time on 70mm film on a HUGE movie screen. :P
 


 

  • Love 1
Link to post
34 minutes ago, Asher25 said:

I’m not even kidding.. when he played boxy he looked like me when I was 7(minus hair color) I had long hair to my shoulders and sometimes people asked me if I was a girl. I used to get so mad! And Luke sky walker lol I never liked him I wanted to BE like him the “few selection” of toys my dad actually bought me were lightsabers and I’d pretend to be him lol I was such a freak! You’re so lucky you were alive in the 80’s I barely got to see the 90s.

 

Ah, Mon Chère, the 80s had their moments, both good and bad but the bads, particularly for gay teens, were pretty bad. I took solace in the music and the movies. They were good distractions.

 

Interesting, Asher. I was also looked like that and was mistaken for a girl when I was ‘Boxey’s’ age. I just got confused, LOL. My Dad started getting my hair cut shortrer after that, even though kids in the 70s sported long hair a lot. There were times when I’d need a guy to turn around so that I could see what sex he was because the hair from the back would always be FABULOUS! :lol: 

  • Love 3
Link to post
On 1/14/2019 at 12:09 PM, MrM said:

There were times when I’d need a guy to turn around so that I could see what sex he was because the hair from the back would always be FABULOUS! :lol: 

There was one time about eight years ago, where I made that mistake with a kid going into the men's room at the library.  :facepalm:

 

40 minutes ago, Asher25 said:

Oh this is so cool!!😄💖

Glad you think so.  :)

 

 

The little boy in this commercial is so sweet, and a really brave fighter.  :heart:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post

 

Hehehe, I remember my very FIRST boy crush from when I was really little. Maybe 6 or 7 years old. And it was 'Tony' from Escape From Witch Mountain and Return To Witch Mountain. i don't know why, but i remember being SO in love! Hehehe! I couldn't stop thinking about him. Couldn't stop talking about him. And he had magic powers, so...cool! Oh man, that was the first boy to truly set my heart on fire. :)

 

Also...a touch of Comsie Trivia...I also developed a HUGE crush on Atreyu and the other boy from Neverending Story! And, if you read "Savage Moon", I combined the two into one of the main characters. :P Thus the name, 'Sebastian'! ::Nods:: 

 

 

 

  • Love 3
Link to post
29 minutes ago, Comicality said:

 

Hehehe, I remember my very FIRST boy crush from when I was really little. Maybe 6 or 7 years old. And it was 'Tony' from Escape From Witch Mountain and Return To Witch Mountain. i don't know why, but i remember being SO in love! Hehehe! I couldn't stop thinking about him. Couldn't stop talking about him. And he had magic powers, so...cool! Oh man, that was the first boy to truly set my heart on fire. :)

 

Also...a touch of Comsie Trivia...I also developed a HUGE crush on Atreyu and the other boy from Neverending Story! And, if you read "Savage Moon", I combined the two into one of the main characters. :P Thus the name, 'Sebastian'! ::Nods:: 

 

 

 

 

Oh good LORD this takes me BAAAACK! I loved him too. He reminded me of Sean Cassidy with whom I also had a crush at the time. Hard(l)y Boys, etc. 1970s hair. God it was gorgeous!

shauncassidy3.gif

 

I had a poster, just sayin' . . .

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post

 

Now in high school? My biggest celeb crush ever? Eddie Furlong! Can't understand why, but...that boy drove me CRAZY!!! LOL! In fact, that's pretty much where Taryn from GFD came from! And finding an Eddie Furlong story on Nifty, and later writing one of my own, is why 'Comicality' even exists right now! Sighhhh...my Eddie. :)

 

And he had a 32 year old live in girlfriend when he was 16! 😮  So...there's that. Geez! Hehehe! But, hey...love is love, I suppose.

 

 

 

  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Link to post

 

YES! I was all about School Of Rock! Hehehe! Awesome movie too, but the eye candy was a bonus! :P

 

I got to meet Eddie once, and I was speechless. So I ruined that moment. Hahaha! I think I ruined all of the moments that I met celebrity crushes. Brad Renfro, Jonathan Brandis, Taylor Hanson...I DID get to talk to Elijah Wood for a short while, though. But I was older and a little more savvy. Still...that boy's eyes are almost TOO blue when you see them in person! Jesus! So it wasn't easy.

 

Hehehe, black leather couch, huh? You need to write that story! Hehehe!

 

 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, Comicality said:

I got to meet Eddie once, and I was speechless. So I ruined that moment. Hahaha! I think I ruined all of the moments that I met celebrity crushes. Brad Renfro, Jonathan Brandis, Taylor Hanson...I DID get to talk to Elijah Wood for a short while, though. But I was older and a little more savvy. Still...that boy's eyes are almost TOO blue when you see them in person! Jesus! So it wasn't easy.

OMG! You met Taylor Hanson?!  :o I think they'd have had to carry me away in an ambulance if I'd met him, cuz my poor heart would have stopped, hehehehehe!  :gikkle:

 

I'm eager for the return of Andi Mack from the winter hiatus. I wanna see more developments between Cyrus and TJ!  :lol:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
17 minutes ago, Asher25 said:

Idk who you are or why you’re so dirty, but if it’s because someone tackled you, I can honestly say it’s your fault. And, the fact that you’re clean now & grew into a heartthrob makes ME want to tackle you.

His name's Nick Romeo Reimann. He's done lots of German movies.  :yes:

 

 

The bond between brothers.  :heart:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 2
Link to post
17 minutes ago, Asher25 said:

Aww. I always wanted a little brother but never got it. Instead, I was stuck with three older sisters. The stuff I’ve had to see & deal with is just ridiculous.

Learning about periods and Kotex pads before you've even hit puberty...poor thing.  :hug:   :gikkle:

 

 

 

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1
Link to post
15 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Learning about periods and Kotex pads before you've even hit puberty...poor thing.  :hug:   :gikkle:

 

one day when I was 12 I thought... maybe I like boys because I’m just sick of girls. 😩😖

  • Haha 2
Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..