Too Cute . . .

MrM

On 1/25/2019 at 1:43 PM, Asher25 said:

I can’t get over how a small mind like this can have a talent so WIDE. 😌❤️🌹 if you think this is easy, IT’S NOT.  Especially, how fast he does it. I love the father & son relationship, it’s “TOO CUTE”. I envy this relationship with my father.

Adorable!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been laughing my butt of at this for a couple of days. These two cute dudes are soooo totally clueless, particularly the teenaged older brother. OMG! HAHAHAHA!      

The boys in this video are not only adorable, but also admirable for their honesty and straightforward response to the order to "slap her!"  

LOL!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhmigod, I'm old! Hahaha! Hilarious!   Have you ever seen this one? ::Cracks up:: 'Texting'??? Hahahahaha!!!   https://youtu.be/XkuirEweZvM

Posted Images

Omigod! That kid is amazing! He's actually calling out the chords individually as they're played together!!! Wow! 😮

Is there more of him? Genius like that should be in imagine Magazine's next issue! He's incredible! I love it!

From  January's issue of Imagine? This skateboarder from Japan! Another young prodigy! Never seen anything like this before! Whoah!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-44/dont-try-this-at-home/

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Comicality said:

Omigod! That kid is amazing! He's actually calling out the chords individually as they're played together!!! Wow! 😮

Is there more of him? Genius like that should be in imagine Magazine's next issue! He's incredible! I love it!

From  January's issue of Imagine? This skateboarder from Japan! Another young prodigy! Never seen anything like this before! Whoah!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-44/dont-try-this-at-home/

No joke, I believe Mozart could do this.

• Love 2

Hehehe, so...since Greyson is openly gay now...

I wonder what boy he was thinking about when he made this 'passionate' cover of this song! ::Giggles::

This boy maybe? :P

HIhlv94.jpg?1

• Love 2
  • Wow 1
Just now, Asher25 said:

I’m aware. Because if you did you would have told us a LOOONG time ago.

Well, this is a year or two before fictional 'Evan Elliott' showed up, so I guess it's ok. LOL!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Asher25 said:

And I’m sorry...I’m SORRY, but that look on the younger one. Let me EXPLAIN what that look is. I’ve made that look a million times. That looks says. “I know things is shouldn’t.”

Yeah! Like...how does HE know who David Bowie is??? ::Sarcastic Grin::

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I don't pretend to understand the lyrics, but I think it's a lovely song, all the same. And Dima Borodin is a sweetheart. Wait. The thumbnail. I just noticed, he has an earring!  :o:*)

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I don't pretend to understand the lyrics, but I think it's a lovely song, all the same. And Dima Borodin is a sweetheart. Wait. The thumbnail. I just noticed, he has an earring!  :o:*)

I MISS Dima! He was doing so well and then he vanished on us! 😮

@1:25...does he drop an 'F bomb' there? Or am I imagining that? LOL!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Comicality said:

I MISS Dima! He was doing so well and then he vanished on us!

OMG! His normal speaking voice is sooo amazing, too! And no, I don't think there was an F-bomb in that interview. Although, it looks like the camera "jumped" for a brief moment. Maybe a clumsy attempt at editing?  :lol:

• Love 1

Well, I DID notice (And wrote it into the story) that Cody Simpson's closest friends are all extremely cute blond boys! Here is a homemade video they did in a hotel! ::Snickers:: Hmmmm...

And then there was the "Pretty Brown Eyes" video..where Ryan Beatty shows up at random. Another cute blond boy pop star who is ALSO now openly gay. Just sayin'...it's a nice series of coincidences. :) 

Oh look, there's Ryan and Cody together again! 

• Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..