• Site Administrator

I've a new addition to my ever-growing army.  Beware all who dare to try and take my shiny!  :devil:  :joe: 

(JP, it's a picture of a black momma cat with yellow eyes laying outside a pumpkin-shaped cat bed filled with twelve all black kittens with yellow eyes.  The caption says "My army is ready, we attack at nightfall".)  

Image may contain: food and text

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again early in the morning.

Todays List:

On the International level it's 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Little does the Pretender Queen realize that the turkey is really a turncoat working for the Emperor Penguin, for it brings the shiny directly to me!  :gikkle::joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Loyal, you say?  Maybe until they got wind of the main course at the royal ball you are throwing this year.  Somehow I don't think your turkey army appreciates having turkey stew as the main attraction... :gikkle::joe: 

• Site Moderator

The mighty raptor swoops in scattering the turkeys and penquins then takes off with the shiny once again.

Question: Why did the turkeys cross the road.

Answer: To stop traffic.

i saw this happen recently. A wild flock of about ten couldn't decide which side of the road they wanted to be on. Chasing them didn't do much good, they just scattered then turn around and head back for the road.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And once again, back to me.

Todays List:

Watch out for falling cupcakes today.

• Like 1