Knowing your readership.

10 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Don't get yer knickers in a knot

One should not have to countenance such impertinent balderdash without a proper shot of gin!

Edited by MrM
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Actually, the audience shifts from time to time.

Years ago, I think it was mostly from the US. But then, all of  sudden, I had a surge in readers from France. It came out of nowhere. Then, there was a huge burst of fans from Germany! So big, in fact, that there was actually a Shack.de site built, in German, and the language was changed for all of them to be  part of it. There is a German version of "GFD" already online and a comic book in the works. Then it went to Russia. Then Israel. Then a surge from Viet Nam for "Billy Chase" (Called "Billy's Journal" there) Then South Africa. So it changes, and little flare ups happen here and there. I can only track this through my emails and the comments of people I talk to. So who's to say for sure? But if you can capture the hearts of a few people in a certain part of the world...they'll spread the love. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2