New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

38 minutes ago, NapoleonAChase said:

Hey guys.

I'm Napoleon, any variation of my username goes.

I'm a reader and writer who mainly focuses on "own voices" content at this point. If you have anything that fits that, feel free to tap my shoulder. 

As for the specs I'm comfortable sharing: I'm Native, some brand of bi, male, and happily partnered.

Hoping to publish one day, be that with a publisher or independently.

Hi, Napolean, I'm Gary. Welcome to GA... it's a wonderful place to call home. :) 

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator
55 minutes ago, NapoleonAChase said:

Hey guys.

I'm a reader and writer who mainly focuses on "own voices" content at this point. If you have anything that fits that, feel free to tap my shoulder. 

As for the specs I'm comfortable sharing: I'm Native, some brand of bi, male, and happily partnered.

Welcome to GA.  You'll find a friendly, supportive environment here. :)  

• Like 4
1 hour ago, NapoleonAChase said:

I'm a reader and writer who mainly focuses on "own voices" content

someone may have already asked, but what do you mean by this?

• Like 3
4 hours ago, NapoleonAChase said:

Hey guys.

Hi welcome, it great to be part of this. :2thumbs:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Welcome to GA.  You'll find a friendly, supportive environment here. :)  

Thanks, Valkyrie!

4 hours ago, VampireMystic said:

someone may have already asked, but what do you mean by this?

3 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

I was thinking 1st person writing.

To answer two in one - "own voices" generally refers to people writing with a focus on their own demograpics. For instance, a Latinx lesbian writing about Latinx lesbians, particularly as main/central characters.

I'm actually privy to 3rd person myself. ;) 

53 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

Hi welcome, it great to be part of this. :2thumbs:

Hi, and thanks Sweetlion!

• Like 4

Hey y’all.

And welcome Leon too. I’ve only been a member for a short time here, and even shorter writing. The people on this site , well, there just awesome, loads of support and encouragement too. A couple of friends I have on this site finally convinced me to write, I did and so far it’s going well. So Leon if you want to have a shot at writing, can’t think of a better place or people to try it out. There also some really talented writers here too, just fantastic.

Have a great day y’all, John. 

• Like 4
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:41 PM, NapoleonAChase said:

Hey guys.

Hi Nap, welcome to GA...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

Hey y’all, joined about a month or so ago, just found this thread. If anyone AUTHENTIC OR REAL can help, I am still working on coming out of the closet to some of the people I know. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Welcome to GA!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kylo Ren said:

Hey y’all, joined about a month or so ago, just found this thread. If anyone AUTHENTIC OR REAL can help, I am still working on coming out of the closet to some of the people I know. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hi, welcome to GA. You will find an awesome community, and amazing stories. There are cool foruns and chat places. I don't know if I can help, but even if not more, I can always hear you if you drop a msg.

Best

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Kylo Ren said:

Hi and welcome to GA.

There are a lot of people here who would be happy to help you. And I think Bob said it perfectly so I won't try to add to it. I'll just send greetings and a :hug: 

• Like 2
On 4/18/2018 at 9:57 PM, Kylo Ren said:

Hello and welcome.

• Like 4

Welcome to GA, Kylo Ren. :) 

• Like 3
On 4/3/2018 at 6:41 PM, NapoleonAChase said:

Hey guys.

Hello Nap....Are you in exile, still? Waterloo was bad for you...

Oops wrong Napoleon...:P

• Like 3

Hi Kylo...Welcome to GA...

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...