New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

11 hours ago, Jujubee said:

Hello, I'm Julian and brand new here. I found a link to Imagine magazine at the bottom of a story on Nifty.

I'm fifteen and I have beautiful boyfriend who just happens to be Welsh. I had never belonged to someone before I met him and it's very cool.  

I have to deal with a lot of restrictions on sharing because of school policy. We have a lot of embassy kids here and security can be a pain. I'm not even supposed to have a Gmail account but everyone here has something like that.

I've written some things that my classmates say are pretty good. I'll try to get something ready for you to read. 

So that's me, Julian.

Edited 3 hours ago by Jujubee

I moved this post from its original location.

Welcome to GA  😀

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Welcome Julian and everyone else new to Gay Authors! This is a site where you can easily connect with authors, editors, and others that love the written word, be it Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Sci-Fi, Thriller/Suspense, Fan Fiction. or Westerns. If I can ever be of any help, just let me know!

• Like 1

Thank you all for the welcome, sorry I haven't responded sooner. We all pissed off to a trip for a week before school started. New term, new classes and an intense workload have conspired to keep me from writing or web surfing.

Julian

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Cody Hastings said:

Hello - I have written a few stories and working on a long one now. Would like to have some feedback about what I am currently working on if anyone is interested in helping with proofing and opinion. Hope to get some responses.

Teentales

Welcome to GA!

• Like 2
On 8/27/2018 at 9:48 PM, Jujubee said:

Hello, I'm Julian and brand new here. I found a link to Imagine magazine at the bottom of a story on Nifty.

I'm fifteen and I have beautiful boyfriend who just happens to be Welsh. I had never belonged to someone before I met him and it's very cool.  

I have to deal with a lot of restrictions on sharing because of school policy. We have a lot of embassy kids here and security can be a pain. I'm not even supposed to have a Gmail account but everyone here has something like that.

I've written some things that my classmates say are pretty good. I'll try to get something ready for you to read. 

So that's me, Julian.

Edited 3 hours ago by Jujubee

I moved this post from its original location.

Welcome 😀

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Cody Hastings said:

Hello - I have written a few stories and working on a long one now. Would like to have some feedback about what I am currently working on if anyone is interested in helping with proofing and opinion. Hope to get some responses.

Teentales

Welcome to GA.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Cody Hastings said:

Teentales

Welcome to GA, I'm sure you'll find all the feedback and help you need here. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Cody Hastings said:

Teentales

Welcome to GA

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Glenn said:

Hi everyone, I'm Glenn. I had my first novel, The Moth and Moon, published earlier this year and the sequel, The Lion Lies Waiting, will be out before Christmas. I'm hoping to get a bit more involved with the LGBTQ+ writing community and generally just have a place to hang out.

Welcome Glenn, enjoy the community.

Btw, when you say published, you mean elsewhere or here it's here in GA?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Glenn said:

Hi everyone, I'm Glenn. I had my first novel, The Moth and Moon, published earlier this year and the sequel, The Lion Lies Waiting, will be out before Christmas. I'm hoping to get a bit more involved with the LGBTQ+ writing community and generally just have a place to hang out.

Hi, Glenn! Welcome to the family! ❤️ 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Glenn said:

Congratulations, Glenn, and welcome to GA. It's a great place to write, read, and hangout. :hug: 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Glenn said:

It is wonderful to meet you. Glad you are here. 

• Like 4
On 31 October 2018 at 7:14 PM, Glenn said:

Welcome to GA, Glenn

• Like 2
On 10/31/2018 at 3:14 PM, Glenn said:

Hello and welcome.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, layla said:

Not new, but haven't been around for awhile. planning to drop in more frequently moving forward though. 

Welcome back, layla. :) 

Broken Prince and Mismatched Eyes came to mind recently, and now here you are. Is it a sign I should read it again? I think so... :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
10 hours ago, layla said:

Not new, but haven't been around for awhile. planning to drop in more frequently moving forward though. 

Welcome back :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...