New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Hello to everyone. My name is DarkBishop and you can call me Bishop if you like. I have always been a creative thinker since I was a kid. I would write just for the heck of it when I was bored. I can watch a movie and think how better I could do it sometimes, I don’t know if I could but sometimes I would like to think I could. I spent a year or so writing fetish fiction for people that wanted to be “entertained”. But it didn’t fulfill anything. Then I had this idea, it was going to be bigger than GoT, or maybe Harry Potter. But this idea sat with me for 10 years if not longer. Now, I have the opportunity to write it...somewhat. 

Thanks to everyone that have made me feel welcome so far. Looking forward to getting involved. 

Welcome, Bishop! Good luck and happy writing. :) 

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Michael White Potter said:

Hi everyone, I love this site, I have always had stories in my mind. I have never thought to write them down, now thanks to this site, I am able to write them down and I love writing. Thanks for being here and helping me.  

Welcome, Michael! I love writing too! Cheers... Gary....

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Michael White Potter said:

Hi everyone, I love this site, I have always had stories in my mind. I have never thought to write them down, now thanks to this site, I am able to write them down and I love writing. Thanks for being here and helping me.  

Welcome to the GA family! :) 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I'm new!

Well, kind of new. I was actually here about 12/13 years ago while in undergrad. I wrote really terrible fanfiction that I nuked from orbit once I decided to start writing again. No one needs to be subjected to bad Harry/Draco/OC schlock in 2020!

I've been doing NaNoWriMo with friends for the past couple of years and am at the point where my stories are almost complete but needing polish. When I was looking for place where I could get feedback on my stories, this site immediately came to mind. I'm so happy to see it thriving after all this time (and even recognizing some names!)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, BKWildenberg said:

Hi everyone, I'm new!

Well, kind of new. I was actually here about 12/13 years ago while in undergrad. I wrote really terrible fanfiction that I nuked from orbit once I decided to start writing again. No one needs to be subjected to bad Harry/Draco/OC schlock in 2020!

I've been doing NaNoWriMo with friends for the past couple of years and am at the point where my stories are almost complete but needing polish. When I was looking for place where I could get feedback on my stories, this site immediately came to mind. I'm so happy to see it thriving after all this time (and even recognizing some names!)

Welcome back, and happy writing, BK... cheers... Gary....

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, BKWildenberg said:

Hi everyone, I'm new!

Welcome back! 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Guest Joshua7

Hello all community! I'm Joshua from TX!

Edited by Joshua7
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, Ian here, Im on the English coast.  Main interests are rugby and opera. Holidays are either rugby oriented, or a trip to the US, my last ones were a mix of NY, Boston and Provincetown.  I found the website a few months ago, as an online acquaintance had posted a link to English Teen Circumcised in the USA by Riley Jericho.  It was a really good read so joined up and have been looking for other reading material.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, BrunswickSq said:

Hi all, Ian here, Im on the English coast.  Main interests are rugby and opera. Holidays are either rugby oriented, or a trip to the US, my last ones were a mix of NY, Boston and Provincetown.  I found the website a few months ago, as an online acquaintance had posted a link to English Teen Circumcised in the USA by Riley Jericho.  It was a really good read so joined up and have been looking for other reading material.  

Hi, Ian. Welcome to GA! There's lots of great material here to keep you busy. Cheers... Gary....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello hello!

I'm a new member who is still getting used to this site.  I'm very excited to find a place for stories written by other gay people.  I know fiction is supposed to be an escape from reality, but I think there's so much more to gain from reading stuff by authors who've experienced the same kind of real-world struggles and lessons. Most gay romances on other writing sites are written by teenage girls and lack the real-world nitty-gritty.

I have three novellas that I'm excited to share but it seems I need to do the required amount of posting first.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Invnarcel said:

Hello hello!

I'm a new member who is still getting used to this site.  I'm very excited to find a place for stories written by other gay people.  I know fiction is supposed to be an escape from reality, but I think there's so much more to gain from reading stuff by authors who've experienced the same kind of real-world struggles and lessons. Most gay romances on other writing sites are written by teenage girls and lack the real-world nitty-gritty.

I have three novellas that I'm excited to share but it seems I need to do the required amount of posting first.

Welcome, Invnarcel! 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Invnarcel said:

Hello hello!

Welcome!  This is a great place to be.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Invnarcel said:

Hello hello!

I’m glad you chose to join. Glad to make your acquaintance. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Invnarcel said:

Welcome to GA :2thumbs:

You already got author status so you can post your books whenever you want, the chapters get moderated for a certain time, but that is a quick process.

• Like 1