robbie1042

New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi Geoff49

Welcome to Gay Authors I hope you have a good time here.

Rob

Edited by drpaladin
  • Like 4

Hello chellebelle619!

Welcome to Gay Authors. Take a spin around the place, make yourself comfortable, and we hope to see you posting around.

Your profile says you are a Domluka fan. If you are a rabid fan, I suggest checking out the Domaholic's Forum

There are some recent discussion about TOU Chapter 14 that you may like.

Take Care,

Vic the Domaholic

Edited by naper_vic
  • Like 2

Welcome Suhaagraat

Glad to have you join Gay Authors. There are many great authors here I'm sure you will find something that you can enjoy.

Green

Hello Sean Rice

Welcome and make yourself at home plenty to read here.

Green :2thumbs:

Hello Don+Kyle

Welcome To Gay Authors. There are alot of authors and stories here enjoy.

Green

Big welcome to Dan and Easyman 90

Welcome to Gay Authors. :2thumbs: We have plenty for you to read and plenty for you to discuss in our forums so kick back, relax and join us.

Green

Hello and welcome to Happyevil, Bigdude. ChiBoy, mhikel, Norm, Dabirdie, Maclir, Billyga. Good to see you guys join us here at gay authors. Hope you find what your looking for here. There is plenty to read snd discuss so please feel free to explore and join in.

Green

a warm welcome to joenbajasur!

Make yourself comfortable and discover the all the wonderful authors and stories.

Make sure you stop by the forums and say hi.

Take Care,

Vic :2thumbs:

Welcome Rabble_Rouser to GayAuthors

Take a look around and join in the forums. Since you are a fan of both Domluka and Comicality, check out their forums at Comicality Cafe and Domaholics.

Also check out some of the other authors around GA, there are some great ones.

Welcome!

Vic

Hi i am new to this... loving it though... hopefully get a few more Scots in here, now that would be cool :worship::worship::2thumbs:

Hi i am new to this... loving it though... hopefully get a few more Scots in here, now that would be cool :worship:   :worship:   :2thumbs:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome Danny_bhoy! There are a few other Scottsman here and lots of great people from all over the world!

Take Care,

Vic

Welcome to GayAuthors matthewrmt! Be sure to check out some of the other hosted authors as well as the forums.

Vic

Welcome to our newest members joenbajasur, Kandi73, and Matthewrmt. Good to see you guys join. I hope to see you around reading and joining in our discussions.

Green

Hello and welcome to XyVortex.

Good to see you join. Fell free to join us in the forums and reading the stories you find here. There are plenty of good ones around.

Green

Welcome lordgolden to Gayauthors!

We don't usually get royalty here :P , but feel free to make yourself at home and check out all the great authors, stories, and forums.

Take Care,

Vic

Welcome lordgolden to Gayauthors!

We don't usually get royalty here  :P , but feel free to make yourself at home and check out all the great authors, stories, and forums.

Take Care,

Vic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahem, excuse me?

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthl

We don't usually get royalty here

Snow Dog,

Talk to me when the title 'Emperor' actually gets bestowed upon you.  For now, you are just a commoner like the rest of us.

Vic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Title or no title, I am anything but 'common'

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

P.S. yes I am done going :off: here

Snow Dog,

Talk to me when the title 'Emperor' actually gets bestowed upon you.

Welcome djd to GayAuthors!!!!

Make sure you take a spin around the place. There are lots of great authors, stories, and forums here.

Be sure to post a little something about yourself.

Take Care,

Vic

Lots of new GayAuthor members :great: !!!! Welcome to :

domraf1234

libbonobo

mky255

BeLikeWater

r192005

tw91

Eagle

• Like 1

Welcome to Gay Authors (GA) The Colonel

I hope you find this place to your liking Sir.

Julian Alexander

• Like 1

Big welcome to three of our new members Ice Mist, Justhappyoldme and Seilerw. Welcome guys sit back relax and join us in our forums. There is plenty to read and plenty to discuss. so I hope to see you around. :2thumbs: Green

Welcome Fayt1357 to GayAuthors!!!!!

We hope you like it here. Check out the forums, hosted author websites, as well as the story library.

Depending on the time of the day, there are usually a couple people in Live Chat so if you are so inclined, feel free to join.

Take Care,

Vic

Welcome Crim. Good to see you join. hope to see you in our forums and reading in the library. Remember there are good hosted authors with great stories for you to read too, so kick back realx and join us.

Green :great: