robbie1042

New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hey people I'm Michael,I've always been a big fan on reading and. To find authors who write stories with a gay gene I couldn't be happier thank

Hello Michael and welcome to GA!

Been a member for a while.  This site is awesome

Hello Wilhelm and welcome to GA! Please, join in all the fun  :boy:

I'm new, I hope to contribute soon.

• Like 1

I'm The White Wizard.

The name came from Lord of the Rings, as it was one of my favorite book series. I come from St. Louis, Missouri, US, where the weather changes every 30 minutes. My interest are reading stories in my free time, and programming (I mainly program in C, C++, Java, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby, and Python (there are a few others but I am not as fluent in those languages)). I found this site after one of my friends showed me her work here, so I figured I might as well register an account. 

Welcome :-)

I haven't done any programming for a while, but plan to get to work on Python this Winter, once I've completed my house move.

I'm new, I hope to contribute soon.

Hello buttershap and welcome to GA!

Welcome Wilhelm and buttershap!

Glad you're all here, Queball/Michael,  WhiheimD, Buttershap!   Lots of good reading hear, and good folks.  Looking forward to getting to know you!

Hi guys, im new ion this forum, thank you for letting me participate...¡¡¡

Welcome to GA :)

Welcome, Ciruvaz!  You'll love it here....great reads, friendly people--dive in and have fun!

Hey people I'm Michael,I've always been a big fan on reading and. To find authors who write stories with a gay gene I couldn't be happier thank

Welcome Michael :-)

As someone who is taking on the appearance of a walnut on the outside yet who is but 30 years old inside, I am looking forward to exploring what is, for me, a totally new experience.

Such a wealth of creative writing to enjoy.

Delighted to have found you.

As someone who is taking on the appearance of a walnut on the outside yet who is but 30 years old inside, I am looking forward to exploring what is, for me, a totally new experience.

Be welcome! We are delighted that you have found your way to us. Welcome home and welcome to the family. :D

From you a plethora of welcomes to get me underway. 

Promising start.

• Like 3

Welcome to GA!

Promising start.

Add one more to the plethora! Welcome aboard. :P

Promising start.

Welcome, Aspirant.  Anyone older than I is very welcome.

Welcome to GA and I hope you enjoy the huge range of stories available.

Your gonna have fun here, Aspirant....good reads and good folks!  Welcome--and enjoy!

Hi! I'm Kevin from NJ and I'm here because of the author known as Robert Rex. I read his first story and knew that I liked his style. Wherever he writes, I'll be there to read it as well as some other good writing.

Peace & Blessings,

-Kevin

• Like 2

Hello Kevin and welcome to GA!

• Like 1

Hi! I'm Kevin from NJ and I'm here because of the author known as Robert Rex. I read his first story and knew that I liked his style. Wherever he writes, I'll be there to read it as well as some other good writing.

Peace & Blessings,

-Kevin

Welcome Kevin!

• Like 1

Kevin, Glad ya made it, buddy!   You're gonna have a blast here--dive in, get to know the folks, and explore the variety of writers/genres here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MountMe75
      Hey everyone, my name is Noah from Texas and I love to write and paint using as much of a variety of mediums as I can get my hands on.  I'm pretty new to this kinda group and I'm excited and lovin it so far. I have a tons load of journals I've written some short but tons hot stories and some chapters long. I love adding a lil if my experiences with my huge fathomless imagination. There is nothing shocking in what our beautiful minds can create or imagine.  Love the hugeness that is this hive if openness.  I do have a few curiosities about things I can write for the windows to the vast mind.  What is allowed plain for all to use and expand on and what is considered by the narrow, dingy blinders as vulgar, uncouth or tactless. Perhaps someone that has been overstimulated by all the richness here, as I feel right this moment, can sternly point the way to some restraining guidelines to yawn and detest; knowing full well that I MUST ABIDE TO HELP the silenced, muted emotionally and fiercly animated majority.  I LOVE entirely too much, my sleeve a bloody smear that resembled a pretty perfectly, beautiful heart once upon a time; however it never deters me from lovin like I've never loved before. Everything we were taught is ONLY a fantastical, heavenly lie or a brash, unapologetic hell. For me the wrongfully righteous do NOT exist. Merely a PROPAGANDA imagined by man to entice his brother to gravely sabotage himself; So that a fortissimo cacophony of guilt and pain is heard from the most soto voce of nothing. I'm looking forward to learning and opening my heart, if possible, to more of what is all the universe that is our minds. 65,000 thanks from the one in the gutter, but I'm looking at all the stars. Evermore yours,
      Noah.
    • By LJH
      A huge welcome to my friend Kimichan. Your work is amazing and I hope you have a fabulous time on GA.

Hugs and hearts always
    • By LJH
      On behalf of the Editing Team, I'd like to introduce, and welcome our newest Beta Reader

Bachgen Cymraeg

I'm sure Bach will make a valuable contribution to the Beta team. He is all set and ready to take on new authors. He fully understands that Beta Readers are paramount to spotting logic, plot problems and consistency of character traits among other things and that a Beta Reader is a ‘second’ reader to go over the story to see how it flows; kind of like a test pilot for the story for the author to gain feedback before publishing.

When asked what comes first, plot or character his opinion was that the plot takes precedence, since that is what keeps the story going and the reader interested. He is also of the opinion that a good plot is nothing without properly developed characters; who wants to read an amazing plot with the most boring characters imaginable? So one could start with an amazing character and build a plot around them. I guess it depends on the author’s initial thoughts and ideas about the story. I don’t think it’s necessary that either should come first but merely that they are developed properly.

Welcome to the team, Bach.
      Happy Beta Reading.
    • By LJH
      On behalf of the Editing Team, I'd like to introduce, and welcome our newest editor / beta reader

Kev de Cauchery.

I'm sure Kev will make a valuable contribution to the GA Editing/Beta team. He is all set and ready to take on new authors. His favourite genres are romance and drama. He doesn't mind editing / beta reading 2nd drafts. He fully understands that Beta Readers are paramount to spotting logic, plot problems and consistency of character traits among other things.

When asked what comes first, plot or character  his opinion was that there is no hierarchy there, but characters are the ones who push the plot, and the plot should be aligned with character traits.

Welcome to the team, Kev.
      Happy editing / beta reading.
      But, mostly, happy writing.
    • By LJH
      On behalf of the Editing Team, I'd like to introduce, and welcome our newest editor
      Roland Q.

I'm sure Roland will make a valuable contribution to the GA Editing/Beta team.  He is all set and ready to take on new authors. Roland is a writer too, so he understands that when a writer puts pen to paper and becomes engrossed in the writing process, grammar and other writing principles can be overlooked because the writer is so close to his body of work.  His favourite genre's include: Romance, mystery and fantasy stories.  He doesn't mind editing 1st or 2nd drafts.

When asked what comes first, plot or character (much like the chicken or the egg), his opinion was that plot and character are difficult to separate.  The action, flow,  and mechanics of the foward movement of plot, must make sense for the character because any divergence from plot might add another dimension.  In essence, he knows that plot and character must work together.

Welcome to the team, Roland.  Happy editing.  But, mostly, happy writing.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..