White Elephant Prompt Present Game

5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Well since @Parker Owens regularly steals my shiny in Last Post Wins, I shall repay it in turn and do a little penguin dance while chanting "I'm stealing number four and number four can't be stolen from me". :D  

Sorry, Parker :hug::kiss: (leaves a fish in place of the present)  

Val stole my favorite number. 

No matter. There are a number of integers remaining, some of them prime. 

I shall choose #23, and now Val cannot steal it from me again. 

Mine. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Cia said:

“It’s an envelope with your name on it. Your Secret Santa probably doesn’t have a clue who you are and got you a gift card, but, surprisingly, the envelope is your favorite color of purple. You open it and find….”

Hmmm, a challenge ;) Lots of things can come in an envelope :yes: 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

Cool, this should challenge my fiction abilities nicely; I wouldn't personally splurge on a TV, watch a holiday movie marathon, nor drink egg nog. 

can't wait to see Your reply, Sir.  hehe

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

@Sam Wyer we do seem to be lacking the usual instructions. It's normally a case of posting the story unpublished, then sending a link to Cia. She likes to be able to publish them at one time. The closing date isn't for another couple of weeks, I think.  :)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, northie said:

@Sam Wyer we do seem to be lacking the usual instructions. It's normally a case of posting the story unpublished, then sending a link to Cia. She likes to be able to publish them at one time. The closing date isn't for another couple of weeks, I think.  :)

Yes, although I’ve not done anything like this before, I guessed it might be something like that.  I’m just not so good with unclear boundaries.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Sorry about that @Sam Wyer Yes, you can post the story because then you add your own description and all that, but make sure you uncheck the publish box and leave it blank for the story and chapter. Then you send me a copy of the link. I will feature all the stories I get by the deadline in the newsletter. :D And, always, feel free to send me a PM with any questions you have. I get those alerts via email, so I see them sooner than a mention notification which I don't get until I'm on GA

• Like 2