2018 Spring Anthology: Now or Never & Encounters ~ Discussion

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm about to start writing mine....I think....I have an idea up there somewhere...just need to work it out ;) 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I've finished my story, it's gone through the my beta/editors, it's been sent to Val and has gone through the final editing...I'm ready to post. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

*NEW* Each theme will have it's own category. When providing the URL for your story in the announcement thread, please state which theme your story best represents.

:o What do I do if I fitted my story into both themes? 

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
33 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

:o What do I do if I fitted my story into both themes? 

If possible, and the author is agreeable, I'd like to place it in the theme with the least entries.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, northie said:

@Timothy M.  There might be the odd straggler? Comicfan had a couple of stories he was hoping to submit ... :unsure:

Oh, it's not that I'm in a hurry. I looked for the info, but couldn't find it, so I thought someone might know. Also, I'm away at the beginning of next week, so I might miss out if the Anthology goes live on Monday.

• Like 2

I seem to recall we didn't get any warning last time. I remember I'd only just posted a short and it got completely obliterated in the rush of new stuff.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
19 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Oh, it's not that I'm in a hurry. I looked for the info, but couldn't find it, so I thought someone might know. Also, I'm away at the beginning of next week, so I might miss out if the Anthology goes live on Monday.

Just now, northie said:

I seem to recall we didn't get any warning last time. I remember I'd only just posted a short and it got completely obliterated in the rush of new stuff.

I don't give a date for the anthology going live in case there are hiccups or plans change. However, I will say that it won't be on Monday.

• Like 3