The temp has fallen since the high of 26 around midnight and it's currently 15 F with a low of 3 expected tonight.  Tomorrow's high around 10 F and the low Monday still forecast between -5 to -8 F.   I don't even want to mention windchill....

:joe:...and back to me!   

• Site Administrator

hmmmmmm, so that's why they say never cook bacon in the nude with only the shiny on :unsure:

**dabs Ozonol on the burn marks**

Still mine :)

:joe:

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again. With a Wind Chill advisory in effect, I don't think I'll be walking today. It's currently 13F with a wind chill of -1.

Today List:

Since the list starts over starting January 1st, and I've been doing it for over a year, I'll going to stop here.

• Sad 2
  • Site Administrator

Thank you for posting the National Days, Birdy.  I'll miss seeing them.  :hug:  And @wildone  I wasn't offering to snuggle with you. :P I'd much rather snuggle with a cuddly lion.   :gikkle:  I will; however, give you a nice hug.  :glomp: *tapes a KICK ME sign on the deposed despot's back* :gikkle: 

Thanks for the shiny, Simba!  :D  :joe:  

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Happy New Year from my ninja army, shark squadron, narwhal brigade, cranky Kindergartner phalanx, gun-toting kitty riding a rainbow unicorn,  and pony :D  :joe: 

Image result for penguin new year

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

We are just about to the point where our scales meet with the Windchill, overnight, they are calling for -41 C/F

2017-12-31_1727.png2017-12-31_1731.png

I think I will take the fur-lined shiny for New Year's Eve.

:joe: 

• Wow 2