• Site Administrator
On 1/15/2018 at 6:22 PM, mogwhy said:

*trips the penguin* grabs the shiny...mine, Mine... i'm telling you all... it's MINE!:funny:

How rude -_- *stuffs moggy into a snowbank and waddles off with the shiny*  :gikkle::P  :joe: 

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

My question for the morning is, will I be able to use the blower or will I have to use the shovel on the snow?

Later today, I'll probably need a hot buttered rum.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

So our zoo does a daily 'March with the Penguins' where if the temperature is right, the King Penguins are let out of their enclosure and can walk around on the pathways under the careful eye of a keeper. It has been suspended over the past month due to extremely cold temperatures, so yes, Penguins are whiny, sniveling babies that don't like the cold :gikkle:

On the news tonight they were showing this happening and they said there was a female penguin who was bossing around all the other male and female penguins and acting like she was in charge. Any guesses on who may have been at the zoo today? 0:)

Anywho, tomorrow, I'm gonna see if I can trap said penguin and return her to the South Pole where she can live out the rest of her life. With no internet or life line to the rest of the world.

Mine

:joe:

PS, we are really warm right now so I have taken off the fur lining from the shiny and put my j/s back in the dresser for next time :joe:

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Uh, I was bossing everyone around because I am in charge.  :P *freezes the deposed despot in the polar bear's pond and waddles off with the shiny*  :gikkle::joe: