2 hours ago, AC Benus said:

Thinking back to chapter 1, Napoleon Trueblood raps a little ditty... here's some of what inspirited it 

Yey-ya, yey-ya. It’s true. When Bush 43 governed, I assumed that addled speech implies addled thought. Not necessarily. Some folks have trouble expressing any whole thoughts they might have. Those were the days. Yes, I do kinda miss him.

Edited by knotme
dropped last sentence. Redundant.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

What goes around comes around, but not yet for our heroes. Dodging karma for eight chapters, they begin to embody what I call the Bonnie and Clyde principle. There’s probably a better name for it, but it goes like this: Emit an ever increasing flow of bad karma into the universe; the ensuing blast wave will deflect returning karma away from you and onto someone else. Unfortunately for our heroes, Mojo has a ways to run. How long can they continue to accelerate the flow?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 2/21/2018 at 10:40 PM, knotme said:

What goes around comes around, but not yet for our heroes. Dodging karma for eight chapters, they begin to embody what I call the Bonnie and Clyde principle. There’s probably a better name for it, but it goes like this: Emit an ever increasing flow of bad karma into the universe; the ensuing blast wave will deflect returning karma away from you and onto someone else. Unfortunately for our heroes, Mojo has a ways to run. How long can they continue to accelerate the flow?

Is the old saying "That karma bounce is a bitch"....? hehe. I like your image here, it seems very apt, almost like ripples on a lake.

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@AC Benus now that my laptop is fixed

"I'm late, I'm late for a very important date

No time to say hello , goodbye

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late"

chapter reviews to come!

:hug:

I hope you enjoy the two segments for chapter 7, Molly :yes: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so, @AC Benus are we on for our regular date tomorrow?  :yes:

lunch time, 12:30 Central, would be great!   :*)

good heavens, what will this group be up to tomorrow!

Yes, tomorrow afternoon. Thanks, Molly - see you then 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

darnit! posted too late for lunch, too early for after dinner......sigh.....it must wait

i got 1/2 way thru on the bus.. must read the rest!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
55 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I had wondered why you both posted here, but not on the chapter itself!  ;-)

:(  cuz i'm not done yet .. :,(

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

LOL .. if i'd got a seat earlier i'd been able to read it all!!  

That’s a long bus ride! I know when I take BART from San Francisco, half of the passengers get off in Berkeley and seats suddenly open up! There have been times when I’ve taken a train going in the wrong direction just to try to get a seat going home.  ;-)

47 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

That’s a long bus ride! I know when I take BART from San Francisco, half of the passengers get off in Berkeley and seats suddenly open up! There have been times when I’ve taken a train going in the wrong direction just to try to get a seat going home.  ;-)

the first bus i get is about 30 to 45 minutes .. and then i get on another. but that's on about 5 to 10 .. and then a 10 minute walk home

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Anyone else but me, thinking about who plays whom in the movie version? 🤦‍♀️ These guys need their own channel though. 

Screenplay  Screenplay!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

I've been thinking about this project for a long time, imagining it tilted one way, and then later, skewered another. I always missed the spark that was needed, but that was provided on election night, 2016. So, I've always envisioned it brought to the screen - first the big screen. But when the muse bit, I had a way in my head to turn this vague 'project' into Mojo and a TV series. Are you with with me :yes: 

It could be a riot, and I've organized it in a way that translates to episodes. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1