2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I heard a rumor that it’s a whole new cast of characters! Led by a talking donkey. One who sounds like Eddie Murphy!  ;-)

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding. I’m clueless. But it’s even more fun to make wildly improbable rumors up!  ;-)

oh that's wonderful!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well, you assume that the boys will.... Okay, I shouldn't say. Only a few hours now till we find out what the boys did, but maybe don't be too surprised if something like a hangover is involved ;) 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
2 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

Well, you assume that the boys will.... Okay, I shouldn't say. Only a few hours now till we find out what the boys did, but maybe don't be too surprised if something like a hangover is involved ;) 

oh that's just mean! lol!
cause i've been told it's bedtime and now this is running through my head....

........sigh........

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

oh that's just mean! lol!
cause i've been told it's bedtime and now this is running through my head....

........sigh........

Oh, I'm sorry, but you know how I like to drag out the fun (sometimes kicking and screaming). But don't worry; tomorrow's chapter will be fun and enlightening too :)  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, AC Benus said:

Oh, I'm sorry, but you know how I like to drag out the fun (sometimes kicking and screaming). But don't worry; tomorrow's chapter will be fun and enlightening too :)  

good night AC

i'll look for that chapter tomorrow

:hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, AC Benus said:

i dont think you're really sorry at all..LOL   heehee

7 hours ago, AC Benus said:

i dont think anything those three get up to should surprise anyone.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

ok, so....

yesterday was Monday

today is Tuesday

that means 

tomorrow   

Reveal hidden contents

is MOJO Wednesday!!!!   :yes:

Thanks, Molly. When's your lunch hour start again...? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Floor plan of the Getty Villa.

.jpg

E = the porch 
D = the atrium with the entrance hall attached 
C = the court with the lady fountain
B = the triclinium - where the Happening happens ;) 

When it comes to Kohl's gallery tour, I stray from the plan a bit, but the chambers of C, H and I are the area he wonders alone. The upper left section of C is where I imagine the mani/pedi chairs to be. 

Edited by AC Benus
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Image result

i could be persuaded to try Natto  ... maybe if i liked you a lot and you promised me something nice ... it would have to be something good - REALLY good. 

But just imagine that up there, refried. Mmm delicious. 

Add to that Image result for foamed food

Delicious....  think i'll have a PB&J for dinner ... 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i could be persuaded to try Natto

My favorite Aunt expressed extreme surprise that her daughter tried and enjoyed Natto when my cousin lived in Japan teaching English for two years.  ;-)

My Aunt is willing to try all sorts of food, but I am Risk Averse. Based on her reaction, Natto is on a very long list of ‘foods’ that I refuse to try. Chocolate-covered insects, Filipino ‘Chocolate’ Meat, Haggis, Escargot, Frog’s Legs, and Kimchi are just a few of the items on the list!  ;-)

3 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

My favorite Aunt expressed extreme surprise that her daughter tried and enjoyed Natto when my cousin lived in Japan teaching English for two years.  ;-)

My Aunt is willing to try all sorts of food, but I am Risk Averse. Based on her reaction, Natto is on a very long list of ‘foods’ that I refuse to try. Chocolate-covered insects, Filipino ‘Chocolate’ Meat, Haggis, Escargot, Frog’s Legs, and Kimchi are just a few of the items on the list!  ;-)

i have tried escargot and kimchi ... not together.  The escargot were okay ...lots of garlic and a bit chewy and kimchi is spicy pickled cabbage and i like it a lot.  Oh i might try frog's legs if someone cooked them but i wont myself.  The rest no.. i am not eating bugs.  At least not until there is no other choice. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's balut I don't think I can be persuaded to try... (don't google if you have a weak consistutuion or an infirm belly ;) ) Although, a young Latino guy I once worked with said balut is great, but dry-heaved (I mean, literally) every time I uttered the word 'calamari.' *shrugs* to each his own level of gross 

Edited by AC Benus
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

It's balut I don't think I can be persuaded to try... (don't google if you have a weak consistutuion or an infirm belly ;) ) Although, a young Latino guy I once worked with said balut is great, but dry-heaved (I mean, literally) every time I uttered the word 'calamari.' *shrugs* to each his own level of gross 

True... i couldnt eat that either... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Menudo is off my list, especially when made with patitas

Spoiler

it's made with tripe and patitas are pigs feet

good calamari is wonderful! but it's hard to find as it's easier to get wrong

i'd be game to try kimchi though not balut

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Image result

i could be persuaded to try Natto  ... maybe if i liked you a lot and you promised me something nice ... it would have to be something good - REALLY good. 

But just imagine that up there, refried. Mmm delicious. 

Add to that Image result for foamed food

Delicious....  think i'll have a PB&J for dinner ... 

Yes, the slime element of those tacos must have been hard to overcome...and the foam... ick. (Great picture of unappealing foam though - I hesitate to ask where you got it, lol) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

Yes, the slime element of those tacos must have been hard to overcome...and the foam... ick. (Great picture of unappealing foam though - I hesitate to ask where you got it, lol) 

on pinterest .. 

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2