Forbidden Love Flash Fiction Challenge

• Site Administrator

Have you checked out this new story challenge with a newsletter feature for all the authors who take part? 

No special sign ups, no hidden twists... just a forbidden romance that should never have been bared on the page to entrance readers during this season of love!

Length: Under 1,500 words
Due: Friday, February 9th
How: Post your story as a standalone story or flash fiction collection chapter then PM Cia with a link to your submission

*Please post your stories as unpublished but NOT post-dated. This way they can be set live at the same time even with international authors. Any genre accepted. If your forbidden theme is within the moderated types of content, please clear this with Cia before writing/posting. 
Two chess knights in gold and silver balanced head to head with caption Forbidden Love
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Hmm.. to write a Corey/Aidan slash from Dom's Desert Dropping story... if there are any rabid domaholics left, that could get me killed.

-----

But seriously, sounds interesting. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Sorry it took me so long to reply to all of these!

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:08 AM, Timothy M. said:

Can it be a separate story but with ties to other stories /series ?

Sure, it just needs to be able to be understandable without having to read anything else. 

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:07 AM, Puppilull said:

I will try to realize an idea that popped in my head last night. Will be interesting to see if I can make it work...

Yay!

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, northie said:

Various formless ideas floating around. Hmm ...  ;)

Yep, it's very vague so there are a lot of options for everyone. :D

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, Dolores Esteban said:

I might give it a try.

Awesome!

27 minutes ago, Krista said:

Hmm.. to write a Corey/Aidan slash from Dom's Desert Dropping story... if there are any rabid domaholics left, that could get me killed.

-----

But seriously, sounds interesting. 

LOL! It just might. :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Done, Moderated, Posted, and Link sent to Cia. Now waiting for publication with everyone else's. B)

Now, I think I might do a Second Forbidden Love story.... this time, one that doesn't need GA approval.

• Like 4

Ha, I managed to stay within the limit: 1496 words. :lol: 

It's now being edited, so should be ready in time.

I just need to come up with a story title, since Forbidden Love won't do, of course. I had it as a stop-gap working title, so I'm now trying to figure out what to call the story and the chapter.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Dolores Esteban said:

I've finished my first draft.

So did I.  It's with my beta reader now, so hopefully it will meet his approval. :)  

• Like 5

Giving up on mine. Not enough time, and insufficient inspiration to motivate me to find some more. And I'm getting behind on other things, Oh well, I'll just sit this one out. :)

Edited by northie
  • Sad 4
6 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

I fear I still need several things: an idea I actually like, time in which to write, and ruthless word-cutting power. I can still hope...

You got 13 days. Plenty of time. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/28/2018 at 6:21 PM, Defiance19 said:

Hehe. At 1499 I’m under too! 

Keeping to the word limit was the hardest part. Getting rid of 100+ words without sacrificing the content. It can be done. #learning

My editor helped me shave off 50 words. :2thumbs:

Now I just need to upload and send Cia a link.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 4