Sorting out the next chapter¬†which takes place on Christmas Day. Wish we had some winterish weather here - umpteen weeks of frying temperatures is trying the patience of this northerner ...¬†¬†ūüėí¬†This chapter is the first of three which will conclude this volume of Eric's story.¬† :)¬†

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just finished Chapter 11 of the second volume. I how exactly how it's going to end, but it might take longer than 16 chapters to get there. Shows how good my story planning is ...  ;)  I have to leave Eric for the present to get back to Geoff and Tony (I'm trying to get two or three chapters in hand before I start posting). And my next antho entry. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This volume of 'Never too late' is now complete. If you prefer your stories complete before you start reading, then this is your opportunity.  ;)

As I've said previously, Eric will be back in the New Year. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just a reminder that if you're looking for another chapter of Eric tomorrow, there won't be one. The story has finished for now and should resume in the New Year. :)

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, northie said:

Just a reminder that if you're looking for another chapter of Eric tomorrow, there won't be one. The story has finished for now and should resume in the New Year. :)

I‚Äôm greedy, I want Geoff & Tony and Eric! ¬†;‚Äď)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Tough.  :huh:. :lol:

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Now I'm having dejavu :rofl:

• Haha 2

I haven't forgotten Eric in the midst of everything else. I've made a start on chapter 12 and I pretty much know what's going to happen (cross fingers) from now until the end of this next volume.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1