• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Simba will be hosting a Nutty Fudge Day today. He will also have an Archery Range set up.

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again. Thus quote the Raven nevermore.

While we all watch Frog Jumping today with Mother, we can enjoy snacking on Croutons, Apple Pie and Fruit Cocktail.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

The deposed despot's namesake had quite the day yesterday... For those who don't know, I collect and show model horses.  It can be challenging, at times, to come up with names for all of them.  So lately I've been naming them after GA members :gikkle: @wildone was Overall Reserve Grand Champion of his division. :D  Grand Champion was, of course, Emperor Penguin :gikkle:  :joe:  

• Haha 2

Pengy can take a mere competition crown. Oodles of them :yes:  Me, I'll take the real crown. The one and only. :joe: 

(And which horse is named after me, pray? :funny: )

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, northie said:

Pengy can take a mere competition crown. Oodles of them :yes:  Me, I'll take the real crown. The one and only. :joe: 

(And which horse is named after me, pray? :funny: )

Northie didn't even place :( :gikkle: :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Working off the system of Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether.

And back to the mighty 🦅 once again.

Now serving Buttermilk Biscuits and chipped beef gravy.

• Haha 1