16 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I fit that description too.  So I'll take the shiny and throw you into an oubliette with your fawning lickspittle.  :joe: 

You put Tsar Steve and me in your dungeon? :o Does it happen to be a sex dungeon? If so... my oh my, you really want to see us :X . ;) 

15 hours ago, wildone said:

Sir @Drew Espinosa is definitely not lickspittle :o He is a devote, loyal,  damrn good looking friend :)

Now if you want lickspittle, look around all your blinded followers :P

Sir Drew for the :joe:

Thanks Tsar Steve! :heart: :heart::heart: 

15 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Drew is the definition of lickspittle.  😛 You want to see a true, devoted follower?  @Wesley8890's dedication to the true ruler of LPW land... Moi... is exemplary. :hug:  :joe:  :D 

You do realize that @Wesley8890 once served Tsar Steve before he turned traitor, right? :P

15 hours ago, wildone said:

Obviously you don't have the Oxford English Dictionary.

If you did and look up the definition of lickspitttle you see:

lick·spit·tle
ˈlikˌspidl/
noun

1. a person who behaves obsequiously to those in power.

2018-05-23_2005.png

Lickspittle

:joe: Amen, Your Majesty! :D

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Love 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You put Tsar Steve and me in your dungeon? :o Does it happen to be a sex dungeon? If so... my oh my, you really want to see us :X . ;) 

Thanks Tsar Steve! :heart: :heart::heart: 

You do realize that @Wesley8890 once served Tsar Steve before he turned traitor, right? :P

:joe: Amen, Your Majesty! :D

Um... no.  An oubliette is where you put someone to forget about them.  Believe me, the last thing I want to see is you and the deposed despot in a sex dungeon... *readies the eye bleach*  :unsure: :joe: 

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, wildone said:

I think it is time to spice things up around here.

I can't see how old anyone is, but I say that no one over the age of 50 should be the next Winner :)

Since I fit that description, I shall take the shiny and leave right now :)

:joe:

I agree.. and i also think that the last winner shouldn't be allowed to play.. and blue and cuddly members are Always welcome -_-  :funny: 

KING :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 2
48 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

I agree.. and i also think that the last winner shouldn't be allowed to play.. and blue and cuddly members are Always welcome -_-  :funny: 

KING :joe: 

How about no one over 35. Last winner shouldn't play. Oh and those who haven't one should be given a better chance to win!!

• Site Administrator

Are you hungry, Simba?  I can add you to the oubliette with the deposed despot and his lickspittle.  :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Love 1