The Idioms Are Real! Flash Fiction Challenge

• Site Administrator

@Defiance19   Awww, this wasn't supposed to be stressful! If you're ever playing a game and you're not sure of a rule, or if your story idea works, or... well, whatever, send me a PM! It might take me a day or so to get back to people right now since things are so crazy busy here in RL, but I'm always willing to give feedback to help authors understand the game idea or a rule. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Up early, and its posted, link sent to Cia.. I'm a little iffy on this one, but it was fun to do even though I stressed out about it.... 

did you write something 'different' .. this is a good place to try things.  I'm sure it will be good, sometimes you just gotta go for it, boss. Try something knew... write bravely!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/25/2018 at 8:44 AM, Cia said:

@Defiance19   Awww, this wasn't supposed to be stressful! If you're ever playing a game and you're not sure of a rule, or if your story idea works, or... well, whatever, send me a PM! It might take me a day or so to get back to people right now since things are so crazy busy here in RL, but I'm always willing to give feedback to help authors understand the game idea or a rule. 

Thank you Cia.. I think a lot of it has to do with my own hang ups. I’m a work in progress. Lol. 

On 4/25/2018 at 12:35 PM, Mikiesboy said:

did you write something 'different' .. this is a good place to try things.  I'm sure it will be good, sometimes you just gotta go for it, boss. Try something knew... write bravely!!! 

It felt different for me. I was the kid who hated to colour outside the lines.  But, I went for it. Write bravely. I will remember that. Thanks tim.. xoxo

• Like 2