2018 Fall Anthology: Fight Back & Good Intentions

• 2 months later...
  • Site Administrator

***FYI***

I will be away from the site starting later this week for an indeterminate length of time.  It should be less than a week, but it depends on if there are any complications during my surgery.  If anyone has any stories ready for proofing, please send them to me and I will pair you up with a proofreader as soon as I'm back on site.  The deadline is still a while away, so there's plenty of time.  :) 

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 12:50 PM, AC Benus said:

You can place in either. I suggest using it in the topic with the fewest stories :) 

57 minutes ago, comicfan said:

It will work for either. Both are mentioned, so whichever you need more for.

Thank you!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cole Matthews said:

I'm not too late, am I?

Can't give you the definitive answer to this (No, you're not, I think). But Renée needs to know which heading it belongs under.  :)

• Like 2

With the new publishing style that is happening with this anthology. Would it be possible to send the authors only a release schedule, so we can prepare notifications, responding to comments, etc.?

• Like 1