• Site Administrator
13 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Not until you close it for me to win again will I do the same for you.

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Tennessee is hosting the party today. The menu includes Pumpkin, Mincemeat, and Breadsticks. There will also be Mule rides and it's rumored that Frankenstein will be making an appearance.

Since Tennessee is hosting, will Lacey @Arpeggio be the hostest with the mostest :unsure: ?

I think he would bestow the shiney on my head for me :D

:mine:

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Tennessee is hosting the party today. The menu includes Pumpkin, Mincemeat, and Breadsticks. There will also be Mule rides and it's rumored that Frankenstein will be making an appearance.

Since Tennessee is hosting, will Lacey @Arpeggio be the hostest with the mostest :unsure: ?

• Site Administrator