ISO Beta reader

My long time beta reader has been overwhelmed with work lately, so I am in need of a beta reader for 2 projects.

One is an in progress high school ghost story that is high on fluff currently titled Geist.  The other is a shorter piece for the fall anthology.

Geist is ~19,000 words and is expected to be 25-30K once complete. The anthology is expected to be between 5,000 and 8,000 words.   

What I need from a beta is to keep on eye on plot continuity, character development, or to tell me when something doesn't make sense.  Also, feel free to be honest, if something sucks or doesn't work, I want to know.  For Geist, knowledge of the German language would be nice but not required.  

I would like a turn around of 2 weeks, but I can be flexible.  My life is a bit turbulent right now, so there may be a wait in between chapters, but I hope to have both projects completed by the end of summer.    

Please respond here or PM me if interested.  Thank you!