4 hours ago, deville said:

I’d love to read more .... when do you start posting ??? 

Thank you...

Posting is a long way off. I only have three scenes written. I need to solidify the outline, finish writing and then go through editing. My primary editor is on hiatus, so work on the next book in my CJ series is on hold. I'll tinker with this story and a couple other projects while he's unavailable.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
25 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Sorry, my friend. Tried that before and the result was so amateurish I cringe whenever I think of it. Maybe after I have Ozzie kill CJ and run away to Australia I'll revisit the weredolphins.

:o  :o    :o    :o  

25 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

This new one I'd like to be a real children's story. Something you could read to your kids, grandkids, or nieces and nephews. At great expense, I have retained a consultant who works with children to ensure I don't screw it up. So no sex and no shifters. Fortunately,@Defiance19 accepts payment in wine bottles.

Apologies in advance @Defiance19, but I gotta :gikkle: at this. 

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Sorry, my friend. Tried that before and the result was so amateurish I cringe whenever I think of it. Maybe after I have Ozzie kill CJ and run away to Australia I'll revisit the weredolphins.

This new one I'd like to be a real children's story. Something you could read to your kids, grandkids, or nieces and nephews. At great expense, I have retained a consultant who works with children to ensure I don't screw it up. So no sex and no shifters. Fortunately,@Defiance19 accepts payment in wine bottles.

Wow! That's pretty sneaky of you paying her off with wine bottles. She typically wants the wine too.

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, Kitt said:

Good Austrailian wine?

Either that or two three-buck Chuck! I always glance at the wine aisle when I'm a Trader Joe's in case something catches my eye; I'm always amazed at how much shelf space they dedicate to Charles Shaw wines. The stuff's popular!

• Like 2
13 hours ago, dughlas said:

Wow! That's pretty sneaky of you paying her off with wine bottles. She typically wants the wine too.

Thank you, dugh... I’ll take this as you looking out for me. 😏

9 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Shhhh... I'm hoping she doesn't notice the broken seal.

🤨

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Don't go picking on my beta reader or I'll sic Jamie on you!

But, C.. that’s not even a threat... Remember your blog post? Friendships were made... Jamie likes me.. lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2