Sure is quiet

• Site Administrator

It's definitely quiet in here.  Summer has everyone so busy.  Me included.  I am making some plans to post regularly here and in blogs as fall sets in.  I'm hoping to keep up the discipline to keep that going.

I do have some story ideas bopping around, including some short story experiments.  Any way... let's see if we can make this place a bit more lively come September?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

I mentioned this over in the similar Sci-Fi club post, but we could do something on the site like Fantasy specific writing events, challenges or even special anthologies.  We have a really diverse group of writers and things we can do to highlight them can only help :)

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Myr said:

I mentioned this over in the similar Sci-Fi club post, but we could do something on the site like Fantasy specific writing events, challenges or even special anthologies.  We have a really diverse group of writers and things we can do to highlight them can only help :)

I love these ideas.  Maybe they will help spur me to actually write my stories :) 

• Like 2
On 8/15/2018 at 5:44 PM, Myr said:

I am totally on board with this idea!

• Like 2