2018 Newsletter Halloween Challenge: Extreme Halloween

1 hour ago, Cole Matthews said:

Should I do so now or wait?

Cia asks us to post the story unpublished and without a go-live time. Send her the link, then she can publish the stories when it suits her.  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
9 hours ago, Cole Matthews said:

Randy read and loved it. I will post when needed.  Should I do so now or wait?  Please advise.

Im not sure how this works with the newsletter. 

Cole

Yep, northie is right. Post the story and chapter unpublished or just chapter if it's in a flash collection, and shoot me the link. 👍

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

Thank you to everyone who played along with this Halloween game and sent me a story! If you get the newsletter, you can see the 8 authors who shared a story with me for the event. I'll be releasing 2 stories each Sunday with the newsletter feature and a GA site feature. :D It'll take longer but spread it out through October and each story will get some more exposure. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 9/30/2018 at 4:30 PM, Cia said:

Thank you to everyone who played along with this Halloween game and sent me a story! If you get the newsletter, you can see the 8 authors who shared a story with me for the event. I'll be releasing 2 stories each Sunday with the newsletter feature and a GA site feature. :D It'll take longer but spread it out through October and each story will get some more exposure. 

Is it too late to submit stories? I'm almost done with mine.

• Like 1