Anthology Poll - Please Vote!

Anthology Posting  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to see Anthologies post?

• Continue to post stories all at once
    • Spread out posting over a few weeks
    • I'm good with either option

This poll is closed to new votes

Voted... and it's not even Tuesday, November 6th. LOL.

For much of the same reasons as Northie stated, I chose the spread option. I know where some of the Newsletter stories I've been a part of, I didn't always find the stories of the other participants because of the flooding, and then other non-participating authors who posted as well.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator

I like them all at once, because I don’t have time to read them all when they first come out or in bits and pieces, so I book mark the list. That way, I know I’ll never miss any, because they’re all right in front of me. 

Edit: Besides that, they are part of a group and it’s nice to have them presented that way. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

I can see both sides. I like the idea of spreading them out, but there is also something special about seeing the entries grouped together. And it is convenient as long as there is a easy and visible link present for the Anthology that doesn't disappear too soon, since it can take quite a while to get to all of them. I suppose you could do both, adding each new group to an Anthology umbrella like there has been in the past, and having a link to the Anthology at the top of each page, similar to the Anthology Poll banner. Just my thoughts... I'm fine with either way. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Renee Stevens said:

There would still be a “master list” (for lack of a better term), it would just come at the end, after they’re all published. There would be a master list in both the blog and the anthology forum.

Well, then, that’s me settled. :D 

I do see what you mean about spreading out the release of each anthology entry, though. Very sensible approach. 

Can I change my vote? :unsure: 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Well, then, that’s me settled. :D 

I do see what you mean about spreading out the release of each anthology entry, though. Very sensible approach. 

Can I change my vote? :unsure: 

Did you vote up top? I don't see your vote.... :unsure:

• Like 4