Jump to content

The Drop in Centre


Mikiesboy

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

time to cut up the chicken ... and i will be as gentle as i'm able ...hehe

Hehe, good boy.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
  • Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mikiesboy

    4346

  • mollyhousemouse

    3450

  • Reader1810

    3095

  • Brayon

    2256

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It will be four years tomorrow, that I lost 2 friends in a terrorist attack on the gay nightclub Pulse. Last year, @Mikiesboy and @AC Benus put together a tribute to them, from several writers from GA

And some amazing and welcome news.  I'd registered us both as we are both in the at risk groups. We'll get our first vaccinations this week.   What a relief. 

As a submissive in a D/s relationship i am taught the importance of silence. i used to fear it ... silence and quiet. Afraid to alone with my own thoughts. Afraid of just sitting and being.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

time to cut up the chicken ... and i will be as gentle as i'm able ...hehe

Sounds like a perfect time to get rid of aggression and hostility. :) 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
4 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I just looked at it. It does seem like a good recipe. Just one quick question...

  Reveal hidden contents

Can it be fixed in an Instant Pot?

 

I know bad joke.

h04845B7E

  • Haha 4
Link to post

I tried to warn Bigkid that dorm rooms are small.....

 

But his face when he saw the reality.  Yikes. 

 

I told him it's character building.  Lol

Edited by Starrynight22
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
9 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

tim that dinner looks delicious 

 

 

it's easy to make.. and good..

  • Like 5
Link to post

Hi DiC! Haven't been here in quite a while. Things keep getting busier at work, and last night was the first time I went out with any friend since New Year. I'm getting less and less social nowadays hmm

 

Hope y'all have a great weekend :hug:

  • Like 5
Link to post
16 minutes ago, c081huang said:

Hi DiC! Haven't been here in quite a while. Things keep getting busier at work, and last night was the first time I went out with any friend since New Year. I'm getting less and less social nowadays hmm

 

Hope y'all have a great weekend :hug:

zyes, it has been a while. Good to see you, nonetheless, :) 

  • Like 3
Link to post

Quote

 

Your hair is fine. You’re about to die horribly, but your hair is fine. 

 

End Quote

 

Line from Man in a High Castle. S2 Ep 2. Wow, just wow...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Link to post
59 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

use-the-force-harry.png?ssl=1

 

OMG! That's the exact same sesame chicken recipe I use! Well, I say the exact same... I used it so many times now I just make it on autopilot so it comes out a little different every time, lol! It's a great recipe, though. Super tasty! :heart: 

 

 

Morning, everyone. I had to take a mental health day yesterday, so I just logged off. Had a bit of a crisis, but it's over now, I think. Hope everyone's doing well today. :hug: 

Nice to see you back today. I hope all is okay. 💖    I LOVE THE PIC..lol

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post

vox populi Audio pronunciation

 
noun | VOKS-POP-yoo-lye  
 
Definition
 
:
popular sentiment

 

\ Vox populi is a Latin phrase that literally translates as "the voice of the people." It can be found in the longer maxim, Vox populi, vox Dei, which means "The voice of the people is the voice of God." Many people think that expression means that the people are always right, but it really implies that the will of the masses—right or wrong—is often irresistible. Since the mid-20th century, English speakers, especially British ones, have trimmed vox populi down to the abbreviated form vox pop, an expression used particularly for popular opinion as it is used and expressed by the media.

 

 

HAPPY SATURDAY!

 

image.png.9c0a66997066a239d1455d5d3cffe20a.png

  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Nice to see you back today. I hope all is okay. 💖

Much better, thank you. :hug: 

 

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

vox populi Audio pronunciation

 
noun | VOKS-POP-yoo-lye  
 
Definition
 
:
popular sentiment

 

\ Vox populi is a Latin phrase that literally translates as "the voice of the people." It can be found in the longer maxim, Vox populi, vox Dei, which means "The voice of the people is the voice of God." Many people think that expression means that the people are always right, but it really implies that the will of the masses—right or wrong—is often irresistible. Since the mid-20th century, English speakers, especially British ones, have trimmed vox populi down to the abbreviated form vox pop, an expression used particularly for popular opinion as it is used and expressed by the media.

 

 

HAPPY SATURDAY!

 

image.png.9c0a66997066a239d1455d5d3cffe20a.png

Hah! I love that quote, that's hilarious! 

 

Good word, too. Or, words. 

  • Like 4
Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..