Jump to content
Mikiesboy

The Drop in Centre

Recommended Posts

Today is one if those days that I'm glad to see come to an end. It pretty much sucked. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, kbois said:

Today is one if those days that I'm glad to see come to an end. It pretty much sucked. 

Sorry to hear you had a rotten day. :hug: 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, kbois said:

Today is one if those days that I'm glad to see come to an end. It pretty much sucked. 

i'm sorry to hear that your day was awful
pull up a chair and sit awhile

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Evening.

things are not any better so i had to get my family doctor involved. i feel like a walking drug store. we added more antibiotics with the warning if it does not get better i will be in the hospital for stronger meds. 

So take care of yourself.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Evening.

things are not any better so i had to get my family doctor involved. i feel like a walking drug store. we added more antibiotics with the warning if it does not get better i will be in the hospital for stronger meds. 

So take care of yourself.

Take care, rick. :hug: 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

@Mikiesboy @MichaelS36

tim, I have no idea if these are really healthy or appropriate for Mike, but seeing as you mentioned you made pumpkin custard for Mike’s b-day, I thought I’d pass this along.

I subscribed to this site so get daily emails. Today it is pumpkin pancakes. 
 

https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2019/09/29/the-ultimate-healthy-pumpkin-pancakes/

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

@Mikiesboy @MichaelS36

tim, I have no idea if these are really healthy or appropriate for Mike, but seeing as you mentioned you made pumpkin custard for Mike’s b-day, I thought I’d pass this along.

I subscribed to this site so get daily emails. Today it is pumpkin pancakes. 
 

https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2019/09/29/the-ultimate-healthy-pumpkin-pancakes/

I'll have to take a look at the site, and add it to my list of places to visit.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

@Mikiesboy @MichaelS36

tim, I have no idea if these are really healthy or appropriate for Mike, but seeing as you mentioned you made pumpkin custard for Mike’s b-day, I thought I’d pass this along.

I subscribed to this site so get daily emails. Today it is pumpkin pancakes. 
 

https://amyshealthybaking.com/blog/2019/09/29/the-ultimate-healthy-pumpkin-pancakes/

I'm one of those who just don't get the whole pumpkin pandemonium every fall. I've never been a fan, but everybody has their own taste for things. I'm just baffled as to why pumpkin took off like it did. Pretty soon it will have it's own holiday, I think. I'll stick with apple for my preferred fall flavor, especially apple pie made with Fireball.....mmmm!

Hope y'all have a good day!

Edited by kbois
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

good morning Sirs and friends

hope everyone is doing well

monthly "All Hands" meeting at the top of the hour. my boys are teasing me about how many times i'll get recognized this month, lol!

have a good rest of the day

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

We've always eaten pumpkin and squashes.  However, i do not want pumpkin coffee or tea etc.  Pumpkin custard is pie with no crust. Pumpkin has fibre and vitamin, tastes good and so is good for diabetics.  So like crustless quiche, sometimes we have crustless pie.   However, last year i made Him a low carb version of pecan pie. It's not the same as the real deal, but Michael understands he can't eat that anymore and appreciates what i can make won't be real pecan pie.

It's great that you've found an alternative to pecan pie that keeps Michael happy. Hope your both keeping well x

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Amy's is where i got the pumpkin cake recipe i make Him from. It's very nice. So yeah, these will likely be very good too.  I use this site often to find low carb/healthier  things for Him.  Thanks for sharing it. xoxo

I tweak things so He can eat them.

I kind of recollected I heard about Amy’s through you. I haven’t made anything as yet, but I’ve collected some good recipes since I signed up. 
 

Speaking of pumpkin, my brother makes a really nice pumpkin soup from a recipe in the Moosewood cookbook. Alas, Moosewood is only in book form.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, kbois said:

Let's hope so, this year needs a reboot!

Amen to that!

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..