Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Hi All.

Holidays are nearly over, but I have had to come and use my dad's computer and get some peace and quiet for a while, so i can get some work done. 

I have tried to keep popping to read, if not comment, but i hope i haven't missed anything important. Hope everyone is healthy and happy.

:hug: 

Hey, Caz! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dughlas said:

It's 'cause you're so darn cuddly 😀

And cause he's a honey pot. :)  Isn't he? Or is he Leggo? Whatever... he looks sweet. :D 

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

Well it had stopped raining but it's very warm and muggy for this time of year. Plus my head aches so we cut our walk in half to just a bit over a mile and a half. Now we're resting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
18 hours ago, Dodger said:

Hey Page. How are you? :hug:

Doing well, thanks.   :)

12 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Hi All.

I have tried to keep popping to read, if not comment, but i hope i haven't missed anything important. Hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Hey, Caz.   :hug:

11 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Off to walk the pup.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:   *scratches for the wee pup*

11 hours ago, Sam Wyer said:

Morning 🌞😁

Hey, Sam!    :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, dughlas said:

Well it had stopped raining but it's very warm and muggy for this time of year. Plus my head aches so we cut our walk in half to just a bit over a mile and a half. Now we're resting.

Hope you feel better, Dugh.   :kiss:

9 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Morning all...the last week was busy...where did it go? 

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

5 hours ago, Marty said:

Okay guys, it's taken me 3 days to get back to this, but here's some photographs stolen off the website that advertised the property for sale

I'm currently awaiting further information that my solicitor has requested from the vendor's solicitor, before signing final contracts.

Obviously, it's in need of a fix-up, but the property looks lovely, Marty.   :)

Hi, by the way.   :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..