Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Well I am doing 

Easy Rumaki, Cumin- Roasted Shrimp with green chili cocktail sauce, two cheese and crackers and chocolates

Sous Vide tri-tip Potatoes Supreme, Honey Dijon Brussel Sprouts

White chocolate crème brulee with raspberries 

Sounds lovely.  :yes:  Tomorrow, we're having Salisbury steak with Pommes Anna and five-cheese cavatappi. Chocolate lava cake for dessert.   :D

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sounds lovely.  :yes:  Tomorrow, we're having Salisbury steak with Pommes Anna and five-cheese cavatappi. Chocolate lava cake for dessert.   :D

Hey Pagey, what time should I be there?

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Marty said:

I've just finished reading @CassieQ's Not The Sun, trilogy (and a damn good read it was as well)...

So if I'm the enabler, does that mean that Gary is the creator? :unsure2: 

7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:gikkle: 

You can't go wrong with any of Cassie's stories.  Geeks is one of my faves :) 

Thanks guys.  :hug:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Overcast but comfortable here. Should be nice for kilting and yes, I know I'm long overdue on the kilt tales. I've been dealing with some depression along with the migraines and it's been messing with my muse. Blessed be y'all.

:hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Overcast but comfortable here. Should be nice for kilting and yes, I know I'm long overdue on the kilt tales. I've been dealing with some depression along with the migraines and it's been messing with my muse. Blessed be y'all.

:hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Marty said:

Morning all,

Slightly overcast, but dry at the moment. Currently 13 degrees Celsius (just after 10am). Forecast for good daytime weather for the next week, but it could be cold at nights.

Just finishing breakfast. Then need to borrow the key for the new property from the estate agent (realtor). A friend of mine who works in building renovation (joiner by trade) is going to check out the old house I'm buying and give me some advice later today.

Exciting! Morning, Marty. :hug: My hay is coming today. :D 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:yawn:  Good morning  It's a cool, overcast morning here.  We got some storms overnight, but I think it's supposed to be clear today.  I'm going to do some housecleaning, then decorate for fall :D  This will be the first time I've decorated in years. I also hope to fit in some writing and editing. :read: 

Happy decorating, Val. :hug:  I'm babysitting my daughter's two Boston Terriers today, so she and her hubbie can go to a wedding They have to stay in their crates, says my daughter. She worries too much. :P  I'm also the chauffeur for them. The wedding is close by, so I will be their designated driver... they are staying overnight. :D  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Keep looking for the light, dugh. :hug: :kiss:  :glomp: 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Happy Saturday gang :hug:

The sky is clear and blue and it's in the mid 20.

I went to a natural cosmetics class with mom this morning. It was very interesting. We all went home with a bit of deodorant and liniment (olive oil + limewater to use as makeup remover or to clean babies' bottom).

I've done a bit of gardening after lunch and now I'm thinking of chocolate cake.

Hope your day is bright and warm too

Hi, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..