Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Overcast but comfortable here. Should be nice for kilting and yes, I know I'm long overdue on the kilt tales. I've been dealing with some depression along with the migraines and it's been messing with my muse. Blessed be y'all.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*   Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Today has dawned brighter if slightly more humid than yesterday. Hoping for a good day at Faire.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for the pup*   Hope all goes well today.   :)

40 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all...Hello Page..We are fine, but busy...

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   Mickey and Remy went back to school a week ago. They're in 11th Grade, I think? Though, Mickey doesn't turn 17 until April 26.  Anything new going on with you?   :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Not much...Dennis sister is back in the hospital again, so we are hosting her kids. She has breast cancer..and we are praying for her. Dennis took his employees to the beach fishing Friday and he has sunburn... Got a few fish...catch and release...

Hope your sister-in-law makes a full recovery.   :hug:  Glad to hear you had fun fishing.   :)

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hope your sister-in-law makes a full recovery.   :hug:  Glad to hear you had fun fishing.   :)

Dennis did...it was a team building day. I was having fun with my kids - including my babies Jordan and Kipp.  I hope she'll recover.

How's Rory? Do they talk to him?

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..