Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

You might check with your vet and see if they have a anti-diarrhea pills for that poor dog! Better that then getting six fives in a night! And pilling the dog is good practice :yes: 

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

So, here was my night... First, a pile of poop at the back door at 9pm. No, I didn't do it. :rolleyes:  I cleaned it up and wondered why Cookie did it. I put her in her crate, and later,  at 11pm, she had diarrhea... took the tray outside and hosed it off and scrubbed it. I repeated that at 2am, 4am, and 7am. Gave her a bath at 11am and she jumped out of the tub and ran around the house at top speed. Of course she landed on my bed, so the bedding is in the washer now. I put her back in the tub and finished. I used four towels to wipe up all the water and dry her. Sigh. She seems okay... smells like Ivory soap... lots of energy and she ate half her breakfast. I'm exhausted. :)  

Poor Cookie, poor Gary. Bet you're really missing that boy of yours.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My vet said it had to run its course, and was likely from something she ate outside. Cookie let me know she wanted to go again so I let her out and she went. I'm hoping that's the last of it. :) 

When I still lived with my parents, the dogs would sometimes get sick if the treats/biscuits were past the date on the bag. Of course, I was the only one who remembered to seal the Ziploc on the pouch.  <_<

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm still laughing over this one: "Penguins break into sushi bar, detained twice".   :rofl:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/07/17/new-zealand-penguins-removed-same-sushi-bar-wellington-police/1753310001/

"And then I was like, 'Oh my God, it's a penguin,'" he told the Associated Press.

:rofl:

Edited by Marty
Formatting
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..