Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

52 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

That is cool Marty could be this one

A Smith and Wesson .38 calibre revolve

I would hazard a guess at a .45 caliber. The barrel and the grip are wider, and the trigger guard is more squared than rounded.   :yes:

• Haha 5
12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

That is cool Marty could be this one

A Smith and Wesson .38 calibre revolver.A Smith and Wesson .38 calibre revolve

I would hazard a Wembley as that's a British weapon and more likely at hand after WWI.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

To me the mustard sounds the better option since I don't care for thousand island dressing. Mum and I had fresh strawberries with vanilla ice cream ... tasty.

I used whole wheat bread because I didn't have any rye, but it was awesome. Yeah, I do prefer mustard to thousand island, but I like both. :) 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, clochette said:

I think that'd be a good idea and probably what you should do - depending of the Irish law. Maybe after they check and register it  they'll say you can keep it as a nice souvenir of all the hard work you've put into this garden and house.

Hi, clo! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, CassieQ said:

Wow!!

Hi, Cassie. :hug: 

14 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I would hazard a guess at a .45 caliber. The barrel and the grip are wider, and the trigger guard is more squared than rounded.   :yes:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..