Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

18° C and sunny here. Supposed to go up to 24 °C this afternoon. Good painting weather. :)  Hey, Marty. :hug:  

Hi, Gary. :hug:

Enjoy the painting/staining. Just be careful on any ladders. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Marty said:

And here's the photo I have uploaded this week (Week 😎 of my challenge to take and upload a new black and white (monochrome) photograph each week for 52 weeks:

Reveal hidden contents

49923650768_2011f83f5c_b.jpg

It's a geranium flower in one of the raised borders in the lower garden at the back of the new, old house. :) 

I was going to say a blue geranium flower, but I'm sure a certain young fellow would have corrected me on that.. ;) 

Beautiful!  I love the sepia tones.  :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Marty said:

And here's the photo I have uploaded this week (Week 😎 of my challenge to take and upload a new black and white (monochrome) photograph each week for 52 weeks:

Reveal hidden contents

49923650768_2011f83f5c_b.jpg

It's a geranium flower in one of the raised borders in the lower garden at the back of the new, old house. :) 

I was going to say a blue geranium flower, but I'm sure a certain young fellow would have corrected me on that.. ;) 

It's really quite lovely. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..