Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

My youngest just stopped by with his girlfriend, and we had a nice chat. He misses being here, but won't come home until there is no danger to me. He also told me to stop painting... that him and his younger sister are going to come and paint when they get a chance. I'm still going to paint, but I'm leaving some for them. :) 

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

How about the high stuff please:o

What Albert said. :yes:

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha I got out of the hospital yesterday I had a bad case of bronchitis and could hardly breathe so no I am not dead:o They put me on O2 and I have a bottle here! At first I thought I had the virus but no not that thank god:yes:

I'm sorry to hear of your scare. Glad it wasn't the virus and that you're doing better. Rest and feel well soon.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Marty said:

I erected a trellis for my runner beans in my new garden over the weekend, and planted out the seedlings yesterday evening.

This photograph was taken a few minutes ago, and they appear to have survived the transplanting. :)

coolbeans.jpg

They look good but why is the photo in color?

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..