Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday, all! Hope your day is going well...

Handsome Guys (@CuteGuysDaily) | Twitter

Belated Happy Saturday, back at you, Gary :hug:

(What's left of it - it's 23:26 hours here) :rofl:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Marty said:

A screw?

(That joke probably won't be understood across the pond :/)

13 hours ago, Headstall said:

It's not missing, but it's loose. :P  Just kidding @Albert1434 :hug: 

Oh we got it ... and you might be right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
41 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, all! :hug: 

44311870dcb5b5134ffff01e71473841.jpg

Very pretty but a bit young for me. Does he have an older brother?

Actually this lad reminds me of the nineteen yearold lad I've mentioned in the past. Though Chad had black wavy hair and very dark brown eyes and had almost no facial hair. Wow, just occured to me he would be about 38 now. Last I heard he was married and the brewmaster for a local microbrewery. 

Edited by dughlas
  • Love 5
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Marty said:

Depends what you're normally used to, I suppose...

Yes, definitely.  I spent a year in Arizona and 80 degrees there is much different than 80 degrees here.  After experiencing 115 degree temps in the summer, 80 in the fall felt downright cold.  I'd take the horses out for a ride and have to wear a jacket. If I did that here in that weather, I'd drop of heatstroke.  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

If that's what you consider scorching, I seriously need to move to Ireland.  I love cooler weather :D  

I know Marty's weather sounds pleasant. Here it has reached 80/26+°. Fortunately the humidity is easing.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I know Marty's weather sounds pleasant. Here it has reached 80/26+°. Fortunately the humidity is easing.

The weather is nice: bright and sunny, without a cloud in the sky. The wind is a little chilly, however.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..