Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Did it come out of nowhere?

Completely out of the blue. :(  The doctor said the gel in the eye turns to liquid as we get older and connections give way, and the few that are left get tugged when the eye moves... and that's what causes the lightning flashes. The floaters are a part of that trauma, and they may or may not get better or worse.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Completely out of the blue. :(  The doctor said the gel in the eye turns to liquid as we get older and connections give way, and the few that are left get tugged when the eye moves... and that's what causes the lightning flashes. The floaters are a part of that trauma, and they may or may not get better or worse.

I have had floaters forever - now that we are talking about them, I notice them but 99% of the time i forget they are there

The doc said something about the development of the eye and arteries needed to build the eye but not once the job had been done. So long ago...

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
10 hours ago, Headstall said:

No such luck. :( 

Your going to need a Super Hero Name to protect your family:yes: Maybe Lighting Man would be good:rofl:

Image result for gif lightning man

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I have had floaters forever - now that we are talking about them, I notice them but 99% of the time i forget they are there

The doc said something about the development of the eye and arteries needed to build the eye but not once the job had been done. So long ago...

I had floaters for years that completely disappeared. These are new and much larger and are a part of the trauma. Hey, B. :hug: 

• Wow 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Marty said:

Ah, but...

You're a bat! So you don't depend on your sense of vision the same as we mere humans do. 

You've got echo-locatory superpowers, instead. :yes:

:whistle:

Hey, Marty. :hug: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..