Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

On 8/1/2020 at 9:39 PM, Marty said:

That's actually what made me decide to take the photograph - the commonplace - and the fact that its beauty can often be overlooked, just because it's common; so common that it's often not even seen.

That’s what I said :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

It's dark and rainy here.  Perfect writing weather :)  

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Same here. :) 

Here we woke up to t-storms but those passed quickly. It stopped raining by the time we left for our morning walk. Showers started up on the drive to the park. A gentle rain was falling when we arrived. While the temp was warm, 77/25°, we would have been thoroughly drenched making for a soggy drive home. We returned home only for the showers to end. The sun did come out and the temp reached it's current 91/33° with the humidity it feels like 99/37°. We sat out for a bit this afternoon but another passing shower sent us back indoors. It's become very breezy. There is the potential for more storms as another front moves through providing a respite from the heat.

• Wow 5
1 minute ago, dughlas said:

Here we woke up to t-storms but those passed quickly. It stopped raining by the time we left for our morning walk. Showers started up on the drive to the park. A gentle rain was falling when we arrived. While the temp was warm, 77/25°, we would have been thoroughly drenched making for a soggy drive home. We returned home only for the showers to end. The sun did come out and the temp reached it's current 91/33° with the humidity it feels like 99/37°. We sat out for a bit this afternoon but another passing shower sent us back indoors. It's become very breezy. There is the potential for more storms as another front moves through providing a respite from the heat.

Hey, bro! :hug:

Not sure how your head got on with all that changeable weather... :unsure2:

But it sure hurt mine trying to read about it. ;) 

:gikkle:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..