Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Good day, all. :hug:

Hey, bro! :hug:

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

My Leafs will try again this afternoon. :(  I'm prepared for another loss.

I hope your pessimism proves to be misplaced. :yes:

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Be safe and have a great day.

And you, my friend. :) 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's currently raining and 70/21°.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:   I'd give Thistle scratches, but I don't want to disturb his sleep.  :) 

7 hours ago, Marty said:

While I usually sprinkle fresh parsley on potatoes, I prefer to use freshly harvested garden mint for the smaller ones.

We call those "creamer" potatoes, because you can eat them with the skins/ jackets left on.   :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Marty said:

While I usually sprinkle fresh parsley on potatoes, I prefer to use freshly harvested garden mint for the smaller ones.

I've never tried mint. What sort, spearmint, peppermint or something other?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:   I'd give Thistle scratches, but I don't want to disturb his sleep.  :) 

We call those "creamer" potatoes, because you can eat them with the skins/ jackets left on.   :yes:

And we just call them "jacket" potatoes. ;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

He's awake now.

Some folks here will refer to them as "creamer" too, though more often just "new" potatoes.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hey, Bertie.   :kiss:   :hug: 

42 minutes ago, dughlas said:

He's awake now.

Some folks here will refer to them as "creamer" too, though more often just "new" potatoes.

Hey, Thistle.   *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..