Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

23 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

That does sound nice we have to run the air every day since the 3rd of July sigh:(

Yes, it is, Albert. :hug:  :kiss:  I listened to the pouring rain 0n the roof all night long. Cookie refused to go out and pee until there was a break in the downpour... at 3am. :rolleyes:  We really needed the rain, though. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Marty said:

Went okay, thanks. Although I won't know the results for a few days.

Doctor also wanted a urine sample. That was embarrassing, as I just couldn't wee! :o  (I think I may have been dehydrated due to fasting.)

After about ten minutes of me locked in the toilet, desperately trying to get a flow going, the doc knocked on the door and told me to take the container home with me and bring it back later. One cup of coffee at home and I was pissing like a racehorse! :rofl:

So he has his sample now. :yes:

Fortunately the health centre is just around the corner from me. :) 

You were out standing in the paddock to pee ... or ... in the stable block for a bit more privacy.

• Haha 5
39 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Wednesday, all! :hug:  Cool enough here I shut the AC off and opened the windows. So nice to feel a breeze moving through the house. :)  

I'll wait a bit before I do that. Current temp is 77/25° and forecast to reach 83/28° with more comfortable humidity. If it holds I'll open up overnight.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..