Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Good afternoon, all. :hug:

Another dry and warm day here in the west of Ireland. Cloudier than the past few days, but there's no rain promised. :)

Currently around 20°C/68°F with hardly any wind, so feeling a degree or two higher when the sun shines. The weather's promised to stay reasonably settled and warm for the rest of the week, but I'll believe that if it actually happens. ;) 

I hope you all have a great Monday. :yes: 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Good afternoon, all. :hug:

Another dry and warm day here in the west of Ireland. Cloudier than the past few days, but there's no rain promised. :)

Currently around 20°C/68°F with hardly any wind, so feeling a degree or two higher when the sun shines. The weather's promised to stay reasonably settled and warm for the rest of the week, but I'll believe that if it actually happens. ;) 

I hope you all have a great Monday. :yes: 

Stinking hot here. Hey, Marty. :hug: 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

My son and his pup stopped by for a brief visit. The pup is truly a pup but an English mastiff/cane corso cross so she's a big girl and only about half grown. Fortunately she has a very nice disposition.  She wanted to play with Thistle who really didn't think that such a good idea. They did greet each other nicely before I took Thistle in the house. This is the first time we've all met since they got Sloan while I was away. She has the fawn with black markings typical of mastiffs. Given time to mature and become less excitable I think she'll become a very nice dog.

She sounds beautiful. Love the name too. She'll get that deep crease in her head as she matures... I love that. Their heads are truly massive.  I knew one who was very aloof with everyone... everyone but me. He always wanted to sit on top of me. Such a suck. :)  

• Haha 5
14 hours ago, dughlas said:

I do so enjoy Albert's travelogues. All the pleasure without the hassle. Well, most of the pleasure, it's much more difficult to coax the lovely cabana boy back to my room.

Your only trouble is Dughlas that they have all hear of you! And there saying there is a poster's :yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

We had for dinner

Cheesy Italian Sausage-Stuffed Pizza Peppers

with marinara and mozzarella:2thumbs:

Hide contents

Cheesy Italian Sausage-Stuffed Pizza Peppers

Hmmm, since I can't/don't eat green peppers I'll opt to use a ripe one.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..