Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

12 hours ago, Headstall said:

That's Dean from Supernatural... he's a handsome dude, but I don't see him as Coy. Coy has shaggy black hair and sky blue eyes, tall, broad-shouldered, and lanky. :) 

I thought so but he was a bit younger in the photo.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Bright and chilly here this morning.

G'day, bro. :hug:

A bit cooler than the past week or so here today. Cloudy also, with occasional slight showers. The Met Office is suggesting the next week will have changeable weather, some rain, and cooler than recently, with even the possibility of slight frosts overnight...

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator
59 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Hope you both slept better last night. You're not indulging in a lot of screen time before bed are you?

Unfortunately, no.  :no:  It was another restless night.  Yes, I do spend some time on the computer before bed.  That's nothing new.  I think my sleep problems are related to a couple of things.  First is the pandemic.  I've been having sleep issues since it started.  It's very difficult to wind down at night.  I can be yawning and just about to fall asleep, but the minute my body senses that, it goes into 'alert' mode and I wind up instead.  The second thing stems from a couple of incidents at the house.  The first was around the Fourth of July, when someone knocked on my window, then set a firework off in my backyard.  The second incident was only this past Saturday.  I woke up at 3:30 am to what sounded like someone tapping on my window.  :unsure:  So those two things have me hypervigilant at night, because I'm afraid of it happening again.  And also wondering who the eff is sick enough to scare someone like that.  I'm considering getting security cameras.  

• Wow 3
  • Sad 2
  • Site Administrator
42 minutes ago, Marty said:

G'day, bro. :hug:

A bit cooler than the past week or so here today. Cloudy also, with occasional slight showers. The Met Office is suggesting the next week will have changeable weather, some rain, and cooler than recently, with even the possibility of slight frosts overnight...

We've had frost warnings for parts of the area over the last few days.  It's warming up this week though, and supposed to be up to 78 by the end of the week.  It's been beautiful fall weather here.  My favorite time of year :) 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

It's been beautiful fall weather here.  My favorite time of year :)

I do like the autumnal weather (and colours), but it's definitely not my favourite time of the year. :no: 

But that's because it portends winter.

I much prefer the spring. :yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, Marty said:

I do like the autumnal weather (and colours), but it's definitely not my favourite time of the year. :no: 

But that's because it portends winter.

I much prefer the spring. :yes:

Yeah, that's the only negative thing about fall. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Hope you both slept better last night. You're not indulging in a lot of screen time before bed are you?

Yeah, but only for short periods... a few minutes here, a few minutes there. :)  :hug: I did have a half hour nap last evening.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..