• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Albert1434

• Headstall

• Marty

• dughlas

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guten Tag! I'm about to cut the rampant  growing ivy. If you hear nothing from me again, it won.

I'm a PTA in a Physical Therapy clinic.  I had one patient tell me about breaking her arm when standing on a chair to clean the top of her refrigerator.  (I didn't even know you were supposed to clean

Went to see the surgeon today... he says he is willing to try reattachment if I get through a complete MRI... he needs that first. He also informed me I had two tendons detached, not one, which really

Posted Images

8 hours ago, dughlas said:

Cool. Whatcha gonna do with it?

Hopefully not cut off any of his limbs... 🤞 :unsure:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Very relaxed now. I should get an excellent nights sleep :) 

Sleep well, bro. :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Marty said:

True story:

When I was still at school we had a new woodwork teacher who was showing a class what safety precautions they should take when using a circular saw. "Never put your hand on top of the piece of wood when you are feeding it towards the saw," he said, whilst doing exactly that. He severed the tops of three of his fingers.

Oh no...

We had a class at Uni on cutting very thin sections for microscope work. The tutor was explaining that the blades are so sharp that you will not feel it. One of the students said “What? You mean like this?” As he ran his finger along the blade :rolleyes:

Cut right to the bone... blood everywhere... the good news is that he was the only one in the class that got injured that year. He taught a very important lesson :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Bonjour Albert and the gang :hug:

It's a bit overcast today and there was a few drops of rain when i was on my way back from the hospital. It's quite warm with temp nearly reaching 20°C

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, clochette said:

That's reassuring :unsure2:

Yeah let's not call victory too soon. After all it's Gary we're talking about -_- Not that I don't have faith in you my Sexy Lumberjack :gikkle:

:P  Oh, ye of little faith. Hey, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Oh no...

We had a class at Uni on cutting very thin sections for microscope work. The tutor was explaining that the blades are so sharp that you will not feel it. One of the students said “What? You mean like this?” As he ran his finger along the blade :rolleyes:

Cut right to the bone... blood everywhere... the good news is that he was the only one in the class that got injured that year. He taught a very important lesson :yes:

People like to live dangerously. :rolleyes: Sleep well, B. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Aloha, Albert. :hug:  :kiss: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..