Jump to content

CoTT 2 House of Cards


Kitt

Recommended Posts

Hello young Albert :hug:

How are things going today?

Long day here as we farewelled my old boss. She is starting a new adventure next week and just managed to complete my performance appraisal before she left :) 

  • Love 5
Link to comment

It's one of those days...

Woke up to the sound of the wind and rain battering the windows. 5:00pm now, and although the wind's eased a good bit, it's still raining.

If the pubs weren't still closed due to Covid, I'd probably be sat on a high bar stool at this stage. ;) 

39376820994_e0dbfda5e4_c.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

This one's from a few years back, but I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar if I took Trusty Nikon out for a spin this evening...

33494775398_d6eb8802ea_c.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

How are things going today?

Long day here as we farewelled my old boss. She is starting a new adventure next week and just managed to complete my performance appraisal before she left :) 

Did she give you gold stars in all categories?

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

How are things going today?

Long day here as we farewelled my old boss. She is starting a new adventure next week and just managed to complete my performance appraisal before she left :) 

I hope she gave you a huge pay raise :yes: 

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

85/29.4 here in Michigan; somewhat humid, with moderate sunshine.

We didn't get quite that hot, the sea breeze helps moderate afternoon temps. It did reach 79/26° and the humidity wasn't too bad the sun however is very strong. Next week the forecast includes temps reaching near 100/37° with oppressive humidity on a couple days.

  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, dughlas said:

We didn't get quite that hot, the sea breeze helps moderate afternoon temps. It did reach 79/26° and the humidity wasn't too bad the sun however is very strong. Next week the forecast includes temps reaching near 100/37° with oppressive humidity on a couple days.

Trade ya:yes:

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

85/29.4 here in Michigan; somewhat humid, with moderate sunshine.

 

15 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Trade ya:yes:

I'll trade your moderate sunshine for my constant clouds, Page. But you can keep your 29.4, thank you very much! :rofl:

Although maybe we could pool your 29.4 and my 12 or so, and average them out. I think I could probably tolerate somewhere around 20 or 21... :unsure2:

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Posted (edited)

I'm away to my bed. Good night, everyone. :hug:

Oh.... And Albert... best of luck for tomorrow!  :yes: 

 

On 5/19/2021 at 11:27 PM, Albert1434 said:

Friday there going to get a sample of the growth and set it up for burning it with particle beam. Dr. Bacon will put a catheter into the lung (which I will not be awake for thank Cod fish) and place some clips which will guild radiology to the target But what ever it is the will burn it :yes:

image.png.c0cb16c0bd0d0084f00f365c933567

Edited by Marty
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..