CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Evening gang! I'm having a chicken breast in a thym and lemon marinade - I like that marinade it's very subtle - cooked on the BBQ with French fries. Not very healthy for a dinner but I felt like treating myself. 

This afternoon I've started on my tablet cover. It only took me 2 tries to sew a zipper. 

My uncle stopped by too. We hadn't seen each other since new year's eve. 

I hope you're all having a nice weekend :hug:

I'm going to pan sear some fresh shrimp to top a salad of fresh romaine, tomato, cucumber and peppers.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Capt. Stubing has sailed ... RIP Gavin McLeod.  

Just Ed Asner, Betty White, and John Amos left from the cast of MTM. :( 

• Like 3

Happy Sunday, everyone. :hug:

DrKeT5BXQAAog4a?format=jpg&name=small

Another beautiful day here, with the temperature currently (1:30pm) 20°C/68°F and due to rise by a degree  (C) or two as the day progresses. :yes: 

It's even forecast for the good weather to continue until at least the middle of the week.  :o 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, dughlas said:

Raindrops keep falling on my head ... B.J. Thomas has died.

I loved that movie... Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid... Hey, bro and Mum. Hope y'all are well. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Marty said:

Another beautiful day here, with the temperature currently (1:30pm) 20°C/68°F and due to rise by a degree  (C) or two as the day progresses. :yes: 

It's even forecast for the good weather to continue until at least the middle of the week.  :o 

Hi, Marty. :hug: I guess that means you'll be out in your garden today. Enjoy the sunshine. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Marty said:

The weather turned overnight. It's currently overcast and a breezy 64/18°. Considerably cooler than it's been.

• Wow 3
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

I loved that movie... Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid... Hey, bro and Mum. Hope y'all are well. :hug: 

We're having a mostly quiet day as the weather change has triggered a migraine. We are otherwise ok, thank you.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
13 minutes ago, dughlas said:

We're having a mostly quiet day as the weather change has triggered a migraine. We are otherwise ok, thank you.

🌞  :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..