CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

So... I bought a new car. No, I absolutely didn't need one... the one I have is a 2018, and only has 20K on it... but I've liked this new car I've bought for a while now, and it is changing quite a bit in the 2023 model coming out next year. That means this was my last chance to buy a new one in the body style I like(2022). It's a little bigger with a bigger engine, which I don't need, but it drives like a dream... and the gas mileage is comparable... and it was a good deal in my opinion. There aren't many left in the color I want, so they had to get one in from quite a distance away, so I probably won't get it until Saturday at the earliest. I purchased it on Monday evening. :rolleyes:  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
14 minutes ago, Headstall said:

So... I bought a new car. No, I absolutely didn't need one... the one I have is a 2018, and only has 20K on it... but I've liked this new car I've bought for a while now, and it is changing quite a bit in the 2023 model coming out next year. That means this was my last chance to buy a new one in the body style I like(2022). It's a little bigger with a bigger engine, which I don't need, but it drives like a dream... and the gas mileage is comparable... and it was a good deal in my opinion. There aren't many left in the color I want, so they had to get one in from quite a distance away, so I probably won't get it until Saturday at the earliest. I purchased it on Monday evening. :rolleyes:  

Sometimes it's good to get yourself a little - or big here - present or treat :hug:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..