Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, clochette said:

Oh my, what a horror story! I hate those kind of doctor. They're supposed be the professional, to know what they're doing. We trust them with our body, our health and things like this happen... :no:

I hope you'll feel better soon my Sexy Lumberjack:hug:

it better not get worse or we are all going to come for his ass and not in a pleasurable way <_<

Lol. He smelled nice at least. :)  It's 10:30 pm and the bleeding has finally stopped... I think. I have swallowed enough blood to be king of the vampires. If it still hasn't bled again in an hour or so, I'm going to have one of the Ensure meal supplements I bought when I was getting my prescriptions. I feel sick, so it might help.  

• Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3
  • Sad 1
14 hours ago, Headstall said:

Three and a half hours of hell at the dentist. They ended up telling me I should remove a back molar instead of filling it(said it likely wouldn't last)... I said I didn't want to lose it... Dentist said we could put a post in later... long story short, I put my trust in him. Big mistake! He couldn't get it out after a half hour of pulling... and ended up cutting away the gum to expose the roots... then decided if he pulled it out it could perforate the sinus bone... I asked why that hadn't shown in the x-ray when he told me it would be easy, and a better solution than keeping it. He said his eyes tell him something different than the xray, and he doesn't want to risk it. Solution. Saw away parts of the tooth until he had most of it out, and leave the piece of root closest to the sinus bone. So now I have a piece of root left inside, and it's been sutured up... I'm on antibiotics for ten days, painkillers for five... can't even rinse my mouth out with water until late tomorrow afternoon... no eating either. I forgot... this was all done after he did a root canal on the other side of my mouth. That was to be finished on Monday, but when I went to book the appointment, I was told his earliest opening was Thursday. He was there at the time, and I pointed out he said he wanted to check the surgery he performed on Monday... he said aww, it'll be fine to wait till Thursday. :huh:  This is all costing me a couple of grand, and I am pissed because I ended up losing a tooth he should have just filled... the freezing is wearing off now.... oh, and after all this mess he said the tooth had a fracture in it, but didn't show up on x-ray. How the F is that possible? I don't think I believe him... I think he was trying to cover his ass... and he says there is about a five percent chance of that root causing trouble. I asked about the post, and he said we should forget that now and see how this all goes... Holy effing crap!!! I want to cry... and maybe I will....

I was going to post how well my recovery is going but after reading this it feels like gloating. I hope all is resolved quickly with better results.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Lol. He smelled nice at least. :)  It's 10:30 pm and the bleeding has finally stopped... I think. I have swallowed enough blood to be king of the vampires. If it still hasn't bled again in an hour or so, I'm going to have one of the Ensure meal supplements I bought when I was getting my prescriptions. I feel sick, so it might help.  

I hope your night passed with less issue than your day.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dughlas said:

I hope your night passed with less issue than your day.

My night was horrible. Couldn't sleep more than a half hour at a time until this morning, when I fell asleep for two hours. The painkillers(Tylenol3) don't work... they just make me feel sick. No bleeding through the night, though. 

I had chills all night long and ended up fully dressed, including heavy socks, under four blankets. Still kept waking up freezing, until the last time.

I just had another Ensure and took my antibiotic... fingers crossed I'll be able to eat something late this afternoon. I'm thinking of overcooking Kraft dinner and mashing it... it'll probably look bad but I need food.

Glad your recovery is going well, bro. :hug: 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4
14 hours ago, Headstall said:

I have swallowed enough blood to be king of the vampires.

So gross. At least it’s not like a blood nose and you swallow the blood clot :puke:

The good news is the mouth is awesome at repair.

• Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 3
17 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I seldom rake any fallen leaves in Autumn; raking can actually destroy an important part of the ecosystem for some animals.

Hey Pagey, how are Sneakers and Morgan ? 

Edited by clochette
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..