Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Took all 3 cats to the vet this morning for their annual vaccination and checkup. Everyone is in good health, just the oldest to watch for any excess or diminution of drinking and food as she's 12 and it could be signs of health problems. Looping has now a "warning" in his file for clawing and attacking as she had to used a mitten to take him out of the carrier :rolleyes:

It's been raining all day here *sigh* the weather really took a turn into autumn the last couple of days. 

A happy weekend to you all gang :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, clochette said:

Looping has now a "warning" in his file for clawing and attacking as she had to used a mitten to take him out of the carrier :rolleyes:

Didn't you say animals are cuddlier than men? None of the men here going for medical treatment required that sort of protection

• Haha 5

I'm planning on tomato soup for lunch tomorrow, making good use of the cooler weather :yes:

Today I had poached egg on toast. Good crusty bread with a poached egg and a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper. I need to write down the brand of eggs, they were almost as good as my sisters, almost :) 

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, clochette said:

Took all 3 cats to the vet this morning for their annual vaccination and checkup. Everyone is in good health, just the oldest to watch for any excess or diminution of drinking and food as she's 12 and it could be signs of health problems. Looping has now a "warning" in his file for clawing and attacking as she had to used a mitten to take him out of the carrier :rolleyes:

It's been raining all day here *sigh* the weather really took a turn into autumn the last couple of days. 

A happy weekend to you all gang :hug:

Happy Weekend, Tink! :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I'm planning on tomato soup for lunch tomorrow, making good use of the cooler weather :yes:

Today I had poached egg on toast. Good crusty bread with a poached egg and a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper. I need to write down the brand of eggs, they were almost as good as my sisters, almost :) 

I love tomato soup and crackers. Hey, B. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, dughlas said:

A new market stand has opened. It makes me think of @Timothy M.. They sell fresh made Danish foods. Friday was their first day. I haven't tried anything yet but there were a number of tasty looking items on display.

What kind of food ? I hope it's not 'Danish pastry' which is nothing like our wienerbrød. :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..