Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

23 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Terry:kiss::hug:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: I got in a few more chapters, and enjoyed reading comments by you, Bucket, Spike and Drew.  How was your weekend?

• Love 3
18 hours ago, spike382 said:

Well, we just had to pull a hairy visitor out of our garage.  A semi large critter was scurrying between our cars that I was told was a “huge rat.”  I said it was probably a possum, and after clearing the cars out, and shoving a broom under my dad’s old craftsman tool chest on wheels, I saw what looked like the tip of a tail move.  After clearing a bit more stuff out, sure enough it was a possum.  

I knew I could get it out of its hiding spot, but since I didn’t really want to kill it, we called an animal removal service.  Luckily there was one operating on Sunday, and it literally only took him like 20 minutes to get to our house. 

Did you shave him first? Or is it only human facial hair you have an issue with? :P

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi All!  :hug: I am checking out early tonight!  Surgery tomorrow.  I am not worried this time, but still don't like the thought of sitting and waiting through hours of preps and recovery for a 10 minute operation.  I also hated the after affects of the anesthesia with a fuzzy mind and feeling of being out of balance when walking.  Anyway, take care and have fun.  I'll try to update you about the same time tomorrow, but won't post much more than that for and additional day or two.  Take care! ❤️

Good luck Terry, hope it all goes well.  :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..